PDA

View Full Version : Just joined and having site issues...

AndrewGS
08-13-2017, 07:48 PM
Hi all, I just signed up and I keep getting a pop-up PM notification when I try to revise my profile. Also, my updated profile settings will not keep after saving them. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

EDIT: Looks like my profile settings took, but they don't show up on the edit page.

Southernroadrunner
08-13-2017, 08:14 PM
Welcome to the forum.Your issues may be because your new.I would ask the admin to check it out for you.

Fiat500USA
08-14-2017, 01:09 AM
Hi all, I just signed up and I keep getting a pop-up PM notification when I try to revise my profile. Also, my updated profile settings will not keep after saving them. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

EDIT: Looks like my profile settings took, but they don't show up on the edit page.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for joining. Sorry for the issues. We just migrated to a new hosting company (http://www.fiat500usaforum.com/showthread.php?28890-Site-Migrating) and there are a few bugs we are working out. It looks like there can be an occasional delay when performing some forum functions. The function works, it just seems to take a few moments to show up.

For example, when you login, the next page that comes up may look like you aren't, but if you load another page, you will see you are logged in. Same with posting. Sometimes it will look like your post didn't take, but it's there if you give it a few moments or reload another page. I appreciate everyone's patience while we iron out some of these things.
Thanks again,
Chris

AndrewGS
08-14-2017, 04:12 PM
Thanks, y'all. Issues seem to have cleared up now.