PDA

View Full Version : Who do I contact to see why my 1970 Fiat 500F ad hasn't posted?

Fiatster
06-22-2017, 06:41 PM
Took me an hour to compose and upload the images. Then it confirmed the post and said I would be contacted by a moderator or someone.

Robert Nixon
06-22-2017, 07:19 PM
First off, welcome to the forum!

I don't know any details about your attempted post, but to answer your question, we ask that you post a few times before selling in the Classified section. You can find this and other tips in the FAQ section of the Classifieds.

Fiat500USA
06-23-2017, 01:27 AM
Hi,
As Bob says, check out the rules posted as a sticky in the classifieds section and once the requirements are met we'll be happy to approve your ad. Thanks.

Observation 6/29: This is a week later, and the OP hasn't been back since 2 minutes after posting this thread. Makes one wonder how timely they would be answering any questions on their classified ad?

This is one of the reasons we have the rules. We want people who are part of the community, respect and contribute to it be able to enjoy the benefits.

We also want to discourage people that just stop by to take advantage of what we have built for their personal gain. Not saying that is the intention here, but without them making any posts or contributing to any discussions we don't have much to go on.