Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

If it's still in the FCA parts train, trans shipment is free to another dealer. At least that was the case of a couple parts I ordered.

I did a lot of searching on the forum last night and it seems 37mm is the most I've seen someone run here. Someone had 15 inch wheels with 43mm offset...

I think that's tagged as a Ram in other markets. (IIRC that's the model my nephew sent me pictures of it last winter, on his trip to Mexico.)

We only have 2 Alfa dealerships here. A Fiat/Alfa studio. The other Alfa dealership, is offer at a MB one. Along, with Porsche, jaguar Maserati, land...

I would personally sell the new truck, though a Ram dealership. The Fiat studios are pretty much extinct....

What you do is sell it through Fiat dealerships and stick it to Dodge for the Hornet business....

I see that midsize truck, with a RAM name plate on the grill and emboss on the tail gate.
My daughter finally trade off her troublesome Jeep Renegade...

Nice looking alloy wheels...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $150.00 on these Lowering Springs by Corsa Forza Performance for your FIAT 500.

Improve your FIAT...

1970 Fiat Abarth TCR 1000 Berlina Corsa

If the 43mm offset is correct then a 5 to 10mm spacer will put it about right. The stock wheels run between +30 and +35 offset depending on the style....

I'd look at salvage options to keep the price reasonable. I see a few options scattered around the country: https://www.lkqonline.com/2013-fiat-500-...

FWIW, Edmunds pricing guide here. ...

My Neighbor leased a Giulia and traded it in for a Stelvio. The Alfa dealer is in the next county.

I totally agree with you & Firefly is a great analogy (but 'Serenity' is one of my favorite ever movies!)
No resolution re. Fiat posts only...

I was thinking about this post today on my way to work and saw a Giulia. I see a 500 maybe once every two weeks.

Looking good. What I usually do with the inside of the tailpipes is spray some WD40 on something soft like Never Dull Cotton Wading. After that, a chrome...

Turn Off Dashboard Charge Indicator?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ca-chuck
    • Jun 2017

Turn Off Dashboard Charge Indicator?

Hi! I'm a new 500e leasee - happy so far; the deal here in Central California was too hard to pass up with the rebates and incentives. Anyway, one thing I don't like so much is the charge indicator on the dash - the cell phone-like flashing orange lights that show you from about a 1/4 mile away how the charge is going. I park and charge outside at night and I'd rather not attract too much attention to the car. Is there a feature I'm missing that turns this off? Other than throwing a small towel over it every night?

Thanks!
    Chuck.
  • forby
    • Feb 2017

Not that I know of.
    It's also the indicator for the Charge Error, so it might not be wise to disable.

Towel is the only answer I can think of.

Comment

• Fiat500USA
      Amministratore
      • Feb 2011

A little bit of trivia is they purposely put the charge level indicator on the dash so it was readily visible and convenient to see. Some other 'lesser brand" EVs have the charge level indicator on one side of the car so depending on where you were standing you may not be able to see the status of your charge.
      Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
      fiat 500 forum signature
      abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment

• imiev
        • Apr 2017

I also believe the location was intentional, so that the LEDs could be seen from the rear sides of the car, by reflecting off the underside of the windshield. Works for me.
        Is an electric car that desirable in the central valley that it would be a target for theft? I would think charging locations are few and far between. The battery liquid cooling will be a godsend on those hot days. Have fun with your new toy (Its better than just a car.)

Comment