PDA

View Full Version : I bought new tires

ManOfStealth
02-26-2017, 12:39 AM
I have 4 new tires and I'm seeing if any fellow DFW member might want to buy my two rear 195/45/16 p7 pirelli cinturato tires that the tire sop wanted to take from me. LOL They have about 10K miles on them but were never placed on the front so the tread is still pretty darn good. I did discover a screw in one right in the middle of the tread that will need to be addressed. I left it in so you can see the placement in the pictures.

saypat
02-26-2017, 12:46 AM
I have the same tires. Just curious why you are replacing them with only 10K on them? I know some have said they don't get much mileage from these but surely they get more than 10K :concern:

ManOfStealth
02-26-2017, 01:19 AM
I have the same tires. Just curious why you are replacing them with only 10K on them? I know some have said they don't get much mileage from these but surely they get more than 10K :concern:

The 195's were just a little too small for my liking so I went with 205's. I never rotated the tires and the fronts were taking a beating since the car is FWD. It also gave me an excuse to get new larger tires. The P7's should get way more the 10K miles, just need to rotate which is common sense. I went crazy and boy racer. Check out my car in the "what did you do to your Abarth today" thread. Randall

ManOfStealth
03-08-2017, 03:13 PM
Anyone local pay $40 for these? If you are near East Plano, Murphy, Sachse or Wylie area give me a PM and we can work something out. Randall