PDA

View Full Version : Preowned 2013 5ooc Pop 28k miles - New Owner

Saul Silver
01-14-2017, 10:47 PM
Hey guys! I just got a preowned 2013 5ooC Pop and I am so excited. It's such a cool car and I love the convertible roof. I have seen a lot of threads and posts on other sites about so many random problems. So far everything is in working condition and I still have a 10 factory warranty left on the car. I just want to know if anyone has any tips and suggestions to keep this sweet car in good shape, besides oil changes. Should I keep it in sport mode? Are there any tips I should know about the convertible roof? I am all ears. I want to be as proactive as possible. Thanks guys!

Fabio13
01-14-2017, 10:59 PM
Well, Welcome to the forum! I would start by reading the owners manual.

Robert Nixon
01-14-2017, 11:16 PM
Congrats, and welcome to the forum.

I agree with changing oil, reading the manual, and making sure that any required maintenance has been done.

Southernroadrunner
01-14-2017, 11:40 PM
Welcome to the forum and I agree with the rest. If you got an owners manual I would definitely read the owners manual. The sport button is a personal preference thing I think. It becomes a different car with it on. Some folks use it all the time.

Lil Blue
01-15-2017, 06:10 AM
Welcome to the forum. Pretty much what everyone has said. As far as sport mode...it's a preference thing, plus depends on if it's a stick or automatic. I keep sport mode on at all times in my Abarth (stick), but my wife Pop-C...I prefer it not on with the automatic...the shift points feel better to me. The convertible top, I wish I had tried scotch guarding the inside when we got them. My wife's is white inside...and it's all "grungy" thanks to going down some of the country roads with the top down. It's hard to clean. Mine is black, and for some reason doesn't show as bad. But...we got these cars to drive and to explore with....so keeping them immaculate isn't as much a priority to us.