PDA

View Full Version : Austin Fiat Club - January meet

TheDan
12-30-2016, 05:27 PM
Since this is on the 2nd Saturday, lets make this our January meet. We can add some Italian flair to the Teutonic overload that is typically found at eurocar meets ;)

Saturday, January 14, at 9 AM
COBB Tuning
2311 W Rundberg Ln, Ste 500
Austin, Texas 78758

https://www.facebook.com/events/1291830917506107/

Howdy, Austin-area European car owners!

Every year we host a New Year's Photoshoot for all European car owners. And to ring in 2017, we'll be having yet another! This includes Volkswagens, Porsches, Audis, Volvos, BMW's, and more.

Traditionally, we meet near the 360 or Mansfield Dam, find a second photospot, and then head out for lunch.

This year, we'll have a bit more emphasis on the cruise out to lunch (Cooper's BBQ in Llano!) so expect to see some extended miles through the beautiful hill country.

The meet time for the main event will be 9am at COBB Tuning. From there we'll have donuts/coffee, give out a few tours of our facility, show off some cars, and then head out.

We'll also have a sunrise photoshoot at the top of the dam that morning for those willing to get up early.

Keep checking this page out for updates to locations and the driving map!

Here's the proposed route including the popularly requested Cow Creek and Park Road 4: https://goo.gl/maps/2haUiZ13aHQ2

TheDan
01-12-2017, 04:20 PM
This event was canceled :(

WillFiat
01-13-2017, 02:21 PM
What are we to do? Should we go back to our default location at Top Notch? I also enjoyed driving out to the lake for our last meeting at Ski Shores Waterfront Café.

It’s always fun to get together with other owners and talk about the cars.

CoachRick
01-13-2017, 06:32 PM
I could make the meet Saturday IF the rain prediction holds. Heck, I could run by Top Notch just for lunch anyway! :)

TheDan
01-14-2017, 12:45 AM
Ya'll have fun. I'll be in Dallas

CoachRick
01-14-2017, 11:13 AM
I could make the meet Saturday IF the rain prediction holds. Heck, I could run by Top Notch just for lunch anyway! :)
Sorry gang...not going to make the drive in today. DW took Elle to work today and the Volvo just wouldn't look right taking up a FIAT spot! See you next time!