PDA

View Full Version : Working on site, Ad Blocker and a favor

Fiat500USA
12-30-2016, 04:21 PM
Hi everybody,

I've been working on a major update on the site to improve and fix issues and just make it a better experience for everyone. That means hiring people and such, so I would ask if you have an Ad Blocker, could you disable it when surfing the forum. It would really be appreciated. We only have 3 Google ads plus some vendors ads here and that helps keep the site going. Obviously clicking an ad that is of interest to you is very helpful, but even just allowing the ads to display on your machine makes a huge difference.

Besides disabling ad blockers, just searching the forum, reading posts and coming to the forum from a Google search are easy ways to support the site and it doesn't cost you anything. While you are at it, don't forget to mention us to people that don't know about the forum. It's always great to hear from new members.

Also speaking of vendors, the Fiat community is tiny compared to the Honda/Mustang/Pickup truck market, and the vendors put their blood sweat and tears into coming up with products for us and they all do a good job taking care of us. Keep them in mind when you need something.

We've got some exciting things in the works this year and I can't wait to introduce them. As always, thanks for visiting and spending your time here.

Have a happy new year!
Chris

How to whitelist our site: http://www.wikihow.com/Disable-Adblock

Joe's 500L
12-31-2016, 04:28 AM
I run several different blockers, and Chrome as a rule....just to protect my machine. I have disabled them all, for this whole domain.
Looking forward to 2017 on this site, glad I joined!

Happy New Year, Everyone!

bryanintowson
12-31-2016, 10:16 AM
can do!

Fiat500USA
12-31-2016, 12:24 PM
I run several different blockers, and Chrome as a rule....just to protect my machine. I have disabled them all, for this whole domain.
Looking forward to 2017 on this site, glad I joined!

Happy New Year, Everyone!

can do!

Thank you guys!

Fiat500USA
12-29-2017, 01:53 PM
Bump xyxwave Thanks!

Fiat500USA
08-22-2018, 11:02 PM
Hi everyone, just want to bump this topic and ask if you have an Ad Blocker, could you disable it when surfing the forum. It would really be appreciated. Obviously clicking an ad that is of interest to you is very helpful, but even just allowing the ads to display on your machine makes a huge difference.

Besides disabling ad blockers, searching the forum, reading posts and coming to the forum from a Google search are easy ways to support the site and it doesn't cost you anything. While you are at it, don't forget to mention us to people that don't know about the forum. It's always great to hear from new members.

Thanks again,
Chris

How to whitelist our site: http://www.wikihow.com/Disable-Adblock