PDA

View Full Version : Austin Fiat Club - December meet

TheDan
11-29-2016, 03:14 PM
With the change in weather, lets meet up during a warmer part of the day for lunch on Lake Austin! The forcast is saying it'll be sunny and 57, so bring a jacket ;)

Saturday, December 10th at 1 PM

Ski Shores Waterfront Cafe
3905 Pearce Rd, Austin, Texas

WillFiat
11-29-2016, 05:41 PM
That location will make for a nice drive. I like the idea!

CoachRick
11-29-2016, 11:18 PM
Not so sure about "sunny"; but I'll try to make it. Never heard of Ski Shores, but I don't get out much :)

TheDan
12-01-2016, 01:14 AM
Never heard of Ski Shores, but I don't get out much :)Me neither, but I heard it has a nice view. Like William said, the drive to get there is nice, too.

MADNESSJoseph
12-02-2016, 08:16 PM
As a heads up, we hope to have a "Soft Opening" at our new MADNESS Autoworks Austin (Spicewood) location in the next few weeks! I'll also post details about the official grand opening event in January and would love to have you guys out there!

Happy Holidays!

WillFiat
12-02-2016, 08:31 PM
Thanks for the update on your progress. I am sure setting up a new shop is a huge undertaking and I wish you the best in getting the new place open. Looking forward to doing business with you in person.

Southernroadrunner
12-02-2016, 09:33 PM
As a heads up, we hope to have a "Soft Opening" at our new MADNESS Autoworks Austin (Spicewood) location in the next few weeks! I'll also post details about the official grand opening event in January and would love to have you guys out there!

Happy Holidays!

Sounds like a date needs to be marked on the calender. Good luck in your new venture Madness

MADNESSJoseph
12-03-2016, 04:56 PM
Thanks for the kind words and yes, I'll definitely keep you guys posted! We look forward to seeing you both at the new shop!