PDA

View Full Version : Abarth 124 USA recaro seat with luxury option LED headlights

SleepyTiger
11-03-2016, 06:58 PM
I was checking on some reviews about the usa abarth 124 recently, and found out one of the review have a US spec abarth 124 with recaro seat and LED headlights that only come with the luxury package. Can anyone confirm if the recaro with led headlight is possible since the fiat website won't allow you to have luxury package and recaro at the same time.

http://www.caranddriver.com/photo-gallery/2017-fiat-124-spider-abarth-instrumented-test#23

above is the picture

Fiat500USA
11-03-2016, 11:15 PM
I don't work for a dealer, but I am looking at the order guide and it looks like the Recaros are not available with the Luxury package. Maybe a dealer can confirm if there have been changes since the guide I'm looking at was published. Here is a list of what's in each package for reference:

A71 SAFETY & COMFORT COLLECTION
• AUTO DIM EXTERIOR MIRRORS (GNZ)
• BLIND SPOT AND CROSS PATH DETECTION (XAN)
• HEATED EXTERIOR MIRRORS (LE1)
• PARKSENSE REAR PARK ASSIST SYSTEM (XAA)
• REAR VIEW AUTO DIM INTERIOR MIRROR (GNK)
• SECURITY ALARM (LSA)
• UNIVERSAL GARAGE DOOR OPENER (XGD

A86 LUXURY COLLECTION
• 9 BOSE SPEAKERS INCL. SUBWOOFER (RCP)
• ADAPTIVE FRONT HEADLAMPS (LM6)
• AUTO DIM EXTERIOR MIRRORS (GNZ)
• AUTOMATIC HEADLAMP LEVELING SYSTEM (JKJ)
• BLIND SPOT AND CROSS PATH DETECTION (XAN)
• DAYTIME RUNNING LAMPS - LED (LPY)
• GPS NAVIGATION (JLN)
• HEADLAMP WASHER (JHS)
• HEATED EXTERIOR MIRRORS (LE1)
• LED HEADLAMPS (LPX)
• PARKSENSE REAR PARK ASSIST SYSTEM (XAA)
• REAR VIEW AUTO DIM INTERIOR MIRROR (GNK)
• SECURITY ALARM (LSA)
• SIRIUSXM SATELLITE RADIO (RSD)
• UNIVERSAL GARAGE DOOR OPENER (XGD)

(*) Package A86 includes package A71 content

jguerdat
11-04-2016, 08:01 AM
I can imagine various reasons for not allowing the Recaros to be ordered with the Luxury package but do we know if there's any reason it couldn't be done afterwards, such as wiring, airbags, physical size, etc.?

Abarth67
11-04-2016, 09:31 AM
This has to do with the equipment that comes in the Lux package. The upgraded stereo has speakers in the seats and the recalls are not compatible with this feature. This prevents the Lux package from being an option. Sad they do it this way but I love those Recaros!

SleepyTiger
11-04-2016, 05:08 PM
If we can't order the recaro with the luxury package...how come Car and Driver was able to get a hand on a such car? see the link I posted. It has both LED headlight and recaro seat, and that car is U.S spec abarth 124.

SleepyTiger
11-04-2016, 05:20 PM
If you look at that picture closely you will find that recaro seat headrest has bose logo on it.

BigDaddySRT
11-04-2016, 07:30 PM
No Lux Package and Recaros.

We shall see what's going on with the next batch of 124 ABARTH in December.

Orion ZyGarian
11-07-2016, 01:37 AM
Fiat originally had planned a "visibility group" package, which was just the LED headlights (with auto-adjustment and washers and such) separately from the luxury package. I tried to get that when I ordered mine, but no go

domdil
11-08-2016, 06:13 PM
I work at a Fiat studio in Canada, you can get the recaros with the luxury collection. We just sold a red Abarth with both options.

cdpond
06-26-2017, 10:25 PM
I know I'm late to the party on this reply, but I can confirm that the Recaro seats (with audio in the headrest) is available as part of the luxury package. The build I took delivery of (2017 Abarth 124 Spider) is the luxury package, with Recaro seats.

SVAGO 1
06-27-2017, 08:49 AM
I know I'm late to the party on this reply, but I can confirm that the Recaro seats (with audio in the headrest) is available as part of the luxury package. The build I took delivery of (2017 Abarth 124 Spider) is the luxury package, with Recaro seats.

Recaro built a seat with the speakers built in?