PDA

View Full Version : Fiats Cruising the Ozarks-The Peel's Ferry Run-April 2017 (formerly Push Mountain)

Lil Blue
10-24-2016, 06:58 PM
Just so you know we're working on it trying to come up with a route for next year. Scouted out a bit, but because of the amount of traffic on a large portion...worked out a different route and passed it on to Captain Frank to see what he thinks. Right now it's 6 hours/300 miles with out stops...and have some tweaking to do if he likes it.

Same hotel and Italian restaurant for Friday night's meet and greet. Stay tuned.

luddite
10-25-2016, 06:49 PM
Links don't work. "Page not found"...

Lil Blue
10-26-2016, 06:45 PM
Links don't work. "Page not found"...

Should be fixed....thanks for the heads up

Lil Blue
11-17-2016, 07:48 PM
Looks like Lori and I are going to scout out the route planned for next year in a week. Also a good excuse to hit the road and spend that Saturday night at the Hotel Seville and have a nice dinner. Sandy at the hotel definitely remembered us..think our group made a good first impression on them (and with Frank as our Master of Arms dressed as a pirate..how could you go wrong). She seemed eager to have us back next year. Hoping to find a couple of stops and a good place for lunch. Stay tuned.

Robert Nixon
11-18-2016, 03:41 PM
Lots of great roads in the Ozarks, should be a great event.

I lived in Missouri for 3 years and Oklahoma for 5 years, and loved getting into the hilly parts and into Arkansas!

Lil Blue
11-18-2016, 08:38 PM
Not sure how hilly this one will be compared to Push Mountain (which we'll do again in the future)...but hopefully enough curves to keep people happy...and lots of scenery. Going to Bull Shoals, AR along with Peel's Ferry. We'll find out in a week.

ItzBitz
11-19-2016, 09:17 AM
We would love to join you guys again. We had a great time last year meeting everyone and terrorizing Push Mountain. Let us know as soon as you have a date finalized. I hope it is set for the latter half of April since wife prepares taxes through the 15th. I would be bringing the new ride this time that replaced the 500c in August.

Lil Blue
11-19-2016, 12:41 PM
Way cool....and yeah...it'll be the end of April/beginning of May. Lori and I are actually meeting Captain Frank and Andrew for lunch in a little bit (at an Italian place of course) to discuss it.

Lil Blue
01-14-2017, 04:48 AM
Here's the final design. Remember...if you want a shirt..message me with your size...and I'll send you the paypal link. $15/shirt. I need all orders by March 1st-

Lil Blue
01-14-2017, 10:50 AM
Justs so people know...and because this has come up. There is no actual registration for the event. It's free except for your out of pocket (hotel, food, adult beverages....etc). The only thing I'm charging for is the event t-shirts ($15), so let me know if you want one (or 2). Just let the hotel know you're with the Fiats Cruising the Ozarks event to get the group rate. I'm basing my counts for reservations (for Saturday's lunch and Friday night's dinner) on the hotel rooms....so if you're only coming for Saturday..let me know so I can tell the restaurant. Thanks

Lil Blue
03-11-2017, 05:55 AM
The t-shirts will be ready today, and I'll be picking them up in a week. Only a couple more weeks left to book your room at the group rate, so make sure you give the http://1929hotelseville.com/ to book your room.