PDA

View Full Version : What Options Do You Want? Abarth Spider Poll

Robert Nixon
10-03-2016, 02:09 PM
From looking at the Abarth USA website, and having fun building my own, I see a couple of options on the various colors and packages that you are available on the Abarth Spider. So, since they are showing up now, what options would you get if you were buying or ordering your own Abarth Spider?

Just wondering what most folks are looking for in the Spider.

You can pick multiple items (there are 3 seat options, 2 transmission options), and please list your color preference of:

-Nero Cinema
-Bianco Gelato
-Bianco Perla
-Grigio Argento
-Rosso Passione

Orion ZyGarian
10-04-2016, 10:50 PM
From looking at the Abarth USA website, and having fun building my own, I see a couple of options on the various colors and packages that you are available on the Abarth Spider. So, since they are showing up now, what options would you get if you were buying or ordering your own Abarth Spider?

Just wondering what most folks are looking for in the Spider.

You can pick multiple items (there are 3 seat options, 2 transmission options), and please list your color preference of:

-Nero Cinema
-Bianco Gelato
-Bianco Perla
-Grigio Argento
-Rosso Passione

I ordered mine back in August with the Brembos, Recaros, and in red. Depending on availability, I might have to go with white and no Recaros, but I fully expect to end up with a manual Abarth with Brembos

Robert Nixon
10-05-2016, 09:48 AM
Thanks for all the responses so far. Interesting that Manual transmission is the #1 item so far, followed by the Brembo brakes!

Orion ZyGarian
10-05-2016, 11:42 AM
Surely you mean manual :)

tknospdr
10-05-2016, 01:09 PM
thanks for all the responses so far. Interesting that automatic transmission is the #1 item so far, followed by the brembo brakes!
I Do Not Freaking Think So!! :)

That's supposed to be all caps! I've edited it twice. What the heck? I'm not allowed to yell on this board?

Fiat500USA
10-05-2016, 01:51 PM
i do not freaking think so!! :)

that's supposed to be all caps! I've edited it twice. What the heck? I'm not allowed to yell on this board?

Interesting, let me look into this... ok, there is a limit to how many letters can be in CAPS. It's to keep people from annoying others on the board. I suggest writing in Bold, italics or larger letters.

Robert Nixon
10-05-2016, 04:07 PM
Surely you mean manual :)

You are totally correct, I fixed it to say Manual!

neubauerjoseph
10-06-2016, 04:58 PM
I am thinking about the rosso, red and black leather and auto and brembo brakes.

stevenvillatoro
10-06-2016, 10:58 PM
I wonder how hard it's going to be to locate one spec'dexactly the way we want it. They are dribbling in with a large inventory. slower than molasses in winter why didn't FIAT launch Abarth sales with an adequate national inventory?

California hasn't received even one Abarth yet; that's terrible (for me)!

Fiat500USA
10-06-2016, 11:45 PM
I wonder how hard it's going to be to locate one spec'dexactly the way we want it. They are dribbling in with a large inventory. slower than molasses in winter – why didn't FIAT launch Abarth sales with an adequate national inventory?

The cars just got into the country literally just a couple of weeks or so ago and are being distributed. There are a lot of logistics at play, plus generally the best performing dealers (sales and customer satisfaction ) typically get priority. Some are also getting sent to get the heritage stripe option installed which is a labor intensive operation.Hang in there. They're coming! :)

Southernroadrunner
10-07-2016, 11:08 AM
I wonder how hard it's going to be to locate one spec'dexactly the way we want it. They are dribbling in with a large inventory. slower than molasses in winter – why didn't FIAT launch Abarth sales with an adequate national inventory?

It's probably gonna be a while before you can get one just like what you want.Maybe if you want one and are patient enough to wait just order one.I see a lot of dealers stating that in the next couple weeks they are receiving Abarths and taking deposits.Guess the first ones are probably just 1st releases for people to see.Mods would know best.