PDA

View Full Version : Holt Fiat in Hurst Tx closing

ManOfStealth
09-29-2016, 11:04 PM
Got word that Holt Fiat in Hurst is closing soon. I looked at their website and they are discounting but not that much. I'm sure if you were serious about buying they could do some great deals. Randall

Doohickie
09-30-2016, 12:35 AM
Really? What's the source of your information?

What about the Ft Worth location? Maybe they're consolidating locations.

djazz
10-19-2016, 05:14 AM
We just bought our 2012 Abarth there and they said they were under new owners.

BigDaddySRT
10-19-2016, 08:27 AM
My 2013 ABARTH was purchased new from Holt in Hurst... Seems so long ago.

If a Studio closes FCA simply transfers the cars to other Studios/ Dealers.

FIAT of Dallas just closed shop... So I'm just waiting for other Studios to lock the doors. Pretty soon we will have to visit DODGE Dealers for service. Luckily, I don't have to visit a Studio anymore.

Doohickie
11-11-2016, 12:37 AM
Good news, Tarrant County! I spoke with Holt Fiat of Fort Worth and they assured me that not only is their location not shutting down, neither is Holt Fiat of Hurst. Both of those dealerships (as well as Holt Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Arlington) are being sold to Ewing Automotive Group. The sale involves a clearance of stock including liquidation of new old stock (past model years), so that's why the stock of new cars has dwindled, and they slowed deliveries of new stock (although Holt of Fort Worth just got a few new cars in today including a couple SWEET 124 Abarths. Those things sound awesome.)