PDA

View Full Version : ATM still alive and kicking?

newkoba
09-27-2016, 02:19 PM
I've tried to find contact information and all I've found are the facebook pages and their yahoo email address. I've attempted to make contact to order some items, but I hadn't heard anything back yet. Does anyone have any information on the company? Really want to snag the intercooler and their gauge replacement.

pr0d1gy9
09-27-2016, 03:07 PM
If I'm not mistaken, I believe both of those items are 'group buy' only because they are to expensive to make individually. Obviously we will wait for an official response but that seems to be the trend when looking through there section of the forum.

gundam2000
09-27-2016, 05:33 PM
I believe damnfastdd has the intercooler on their webpage for sale.

aelfwyne
09-27-2016, 07:25 PM
I believe damnfastdd has the intercooler on their webpage for sale.

Who even runs that site?

It makes me nervous. They're not involved openly in the community, and some of their product descriptions aren't totally accurate or are out of date. For example, their handheld tuner page still refers to a special price that end(ed) in May 2015.... and they don't even discuss compatibility with newer models on the page, it appears on that page it will work with all year models, which we know not to be true...

As far as ATM... I don't think they actually want to sell products all that much. I bought the ATM/Depo kit, but it wasn't easy to get.

gundam2000
09-28-2016, 10:57 AM
I have purchased a few things from them. Never had any problems.
they seem to be the only place to get Tork products.

opiateESP
09-28-2016, 10:59 AM
Who even runs that site?

It makes me nervous. They're not involved openly in the community, and some of their product descriptions aren't totally accurate or are out of date. For example, their handheld tuner page still refers to a special price that end(ed) in May 2015.... and they don't even discuss compatibility with newer models on the page, it appears on that page it will work with all year models, which we know not to be true...

As far as ATM... I don't think they actually want to sell products all that much. I bought the ATM/Depo kit, but it wasn't easy to get.

damnfastdd.com is Tork's sales site. They are working on a site revamp.

newkoba
09-28-2016, 12:10 PM
yeah, i ordered the boost leak fix kit and the tuner from their site on monday, i was just hoping to not pay $950 for the ATM intercooler shipped when they offer it up here for about $750 - $800 shipped. Also, Tork doesn't have the ATM gauge setup.

Ambient Thermal Management
06-01-2017, 11:46 AM
ATM is back ladies and gents. Another thread with more details to come.....