PDA

View Full Version : Single exhaust for 500T

WalkinTalkinStephenHawkin
09-17-2016, 06:14 PM
I have been checking Youtube videos and the only one I come up with is a magnaflow that does not sound that great in my opinion. I currently run a Tork handheld tune and just ordered a bmc ram air Intake and forge motorsports blowoff adapter for my 2013 copper 500t. Also can anyone direct me in the next step after getting a exhaust.

chrisbales
09-30-2016, 09:55 PM
I have been checking Youtube videos and the only one I come up with is a magnaflow that does not sound that great in my opinion. I currently run a Tork handheld tune and just ordered a bmc ram air Intake and forge motorsports blowoff adapter for my 2013 copper 500t. Also can anyone direct me in the next step after getting a exhaust.

I just ordered the Neu-f stainless single for my 500t. It fit up good. It is just an open pipe, sounds good though, and not overly loud when driving like a normal person should. It was 230 somthing from road race mtrsprts.

carfreak09
10-01-2016, 07:48 PM
Agree with the above. The NeuF exhaust sounds awesome, just like an Abarth but still stays quiet enough to not be annoying.

WalkinTalkinStephenHawkin
10-02-2016, 07:25 AM
Just picked one up thanks guys. Now in the process of buying catless downpipe. Anyone have one they would like to sell or recommend one?