PDA

View Full Version : Finally! Got my stickers!

Jennysetter
09-10-2016, 12:14 AM
I've been waiting on these for a while. Got them today and installed them this evening. I can't wait to see how they look in the day light!

This little car brings out the fun, doesn't it? I've never even considered changing, altering or modifying any other vehicle I've ever owned.

Love, love, love how these look on the car. The added bonus is that now I won't see the fingerprints on my b pillar when I close the door!

Jenny

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-q-PEaaotBP4/V9WH4g2FrKI/AAAAAAAAwM4/8OXyF5urn6cR-qr5dDkGwVwu1_zkhDYEwCPcB/s640/IMG_0566.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_vA1nW3_m74/V9WGDSBbqpI/AAAAAAAAwMk/-qNCeyDdkRALcv6s_jLyxqSDGfMbXy3NACPcB/s640/IMG_0563.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-aDlNLL94Ib0/V9WGDVeUUuI/AAAAAAAAwMo/S5A285Nv0K8Zqbv7X1R4T1U_UZeiWkQZwCPcB/s640/IMG_0553.jpg

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-k9UGTJDAnGM/V9WGDiVr2wI/AAAAAAAAwMs/E11X18tdbmAgzIQGk821dici3Yyn-touACPcB/s640/IMG_0562.jpg

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VQBdtUzsmxs/V9WGD0VjSVI/AAAAAAAAwMw/gzhmRZzZYjUI5yBb5ZCl27M3YhFj_WS6ACPcB/s640/IMG_0570.jpg

Andree
09-10-2016, 02:40 AM
I haven't seen those before! Where are they from?

Jennysetter
09-10-2016, 01:28 PM
There's a kiosk at Arizona Mills that makes stickers. I hooked up with them and they measured the pillars and I gave them the design and colors that I wanted and they created them for me. It's called The Sticker Place. They have the dimensions for 500's now, so anyone else that wants one can just call them up and tell them the design and colors they want and they can create it for them.

I had checked into body wrap places and they wanted BIG BUCKS. These were $20 and they told me how to put them on and it went just fine. Saved a ton of money that way. Their quality of vinyl is really good - I had them make me a specialized bumper sticker for my Jeep about 5-6 years ago and it still looks great.

The cool thing about this is that if I get tired of the design, I can remove it and apply a different one! Woot! Woot!

I'm one of THOSE people that hates finger prints and it was killing me that if I didn't wipe down the pillar every time I got out of the car, you could see the prints. Drove me nuts. Now I don't have that problem any more. :)

Totally fun! Love my Fiat!

Jenny

Southernroadrunner
09-10-2016, 02:27 PM
I've been waiting on these for a while. Got them today and installed them this evening. I can't wait to see how they look in the day light!

This little car brings out the fun, doesn't it? I've never even considered changing, altering or modifying any other vehicle I've ever owned.

Love, love, love how these look on the car. The added bonus is that now I won't see the fingerprints on my b pillar when I close the door!

Jenny

You'll get the bug now and more mods will be coming. It's just a bug most everyone gets seems like

Jennysetter
09-10-2016, 04:23 PM
I don't know what other mods I would be able to do with my limited ability and lack of tools....I do wish I could do the rear seat delete kit, but I'm afraid that's above my comfort and skill level...... jestera

I put LED door sills, a leather trunk pull, chrome look windshield washer covers and now the pillar vinyl. Those are my modest mods so far, but I really like the look of each of them.

I'm having a good time with this car - so fun! It was raining this week and I drove my Jeep to work a few days and realized how much more easily I can merge in traffic with such a small car....I need like 2 car lengths with the Jeep! I guess I didn't realize that before.

I wonder what other super easy changes I could make?

Jenny

Southernroadrunner
09-10-2016, 05:00 PM
I don't know what other mods I would be able to do with my limited ability and lack of tools....I do wish I could do the rear seat delete kit, but I'm afraid that's above my comfort and skill level...... jestera

I put LED door sills, a leather trunk pull, chrome look windshield washer covers and now the pillar vinyl. Those are my modest mods so far, but I really like the look of each of them.

I'm having a good time with this car - so fun! It was raining this week and I drove my Jeep to work a few days and realized how much more easily I can merge in traffic with such a small car....I need like 2 car lengths with the Jeep! I guess I didn't realize that before.

I wonder what other super easy changes I could make?

Jenny

Rear seat delete I have not done but there's alot of people on here that can assist you with the install. You can get a small tool kit or whatever on line or Lowe's. Everyone says it's pretty simple. In fact I think if you just take the bottom of the seat out so the tops of the seats lay flat like I've seen you can just cut a piece of carpet to fit. Saw someone mention that the other day. Just ask the forum someone will know the shortcut I'm sure

Fabio13
09-10-2016, 08:33 PM
You could go to Harbor Freight Tools right near Arizona Mills mall and buy an inexpensive metric toolset. You could do that Plastic Dip spray paint on chrome or wheels for cheap. Rubber floor mats and cargo mats too.