PDA

View Full Version : Buy a Fiat Abarth, get a free day of performance driving instruction

jguerdat
08-19-2016, 09:31 AM
Haven't seen this posted before so here it is:

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/buy-a-fiat-abarth-get-a-free-day-of-performance-driving-instruction/

"If you purchase or lease a Fiat 500 Abarth (MSRP: $22,575) or a 124 Spider Abarth ($28,195), you'll receive a free, high-performance driving lesson from the Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving."

Orion ZyGarian
08-19-2016, 11:11 AM
Great find! Too bad it's on the other side of the country though :|

Robert Nixon
08-19-2016, 03:15 PM
Thanks for posting, I just saw the press release from FCA was released yesterday. FIAT will have more info and specially wrapped Abarths at the Woodward Dream Cruise in Detroit and the Monterrey CA events this month.

Simmonz
08-19-2016, 04:15 PM
When I did my Abarth Experience back in March the guys that ran that said to expect as much. TAE was piggy backed on the SRT track days so it wasn't a huge cost to them. When Dodge stopped the SRT experience in favor of Bondurant, Fiat was going to keep going. Well they realized real quick how much it cost without the Dodge division there to share the load and that's why the program went away. They heard rumors back then that Fiat would be doing Bondurant eventually as well. Guess they were right. Gonna be a bit more of a PITA to get there than a more local track. However I've heard nothing but good things coming from people that have done the Bondurant course.