PDA

View Full Version : Automatic Climate Control Default Temperature

davevoss
05-20-2016, 11:14 AM
Has anyone figured out a way to adjust the automatic climate control default temperature? I like the automatic system, but not the starting temperature of 72 degrees, which the car reverts after sitting off for a while. The owner's manual lists the 72 degree temperature reference as being 'optimal' for comfort, but I find that to be a bit too high. This seems like an obvious parameter to make adjustable along with all of the other vehicle settings. Thoughts?

randY49
05-20-2016, 04:55 PM
I've not seen anywhere you can adjust the preset. Maybe the studio has the ability to change it through the OBD port?

smark
05-20-2016, 06:33 PM
Haven't found a way. If it's hot in the car I usually set the system to a lower number. Then after the car interior cools downs. I'll bring the system to 72. Reverse for the heating the car. Defaulting it to 72, really doesn't make sense at Extreme temperatures outside.

5port
05-23-2016, 04:50 PM
Owners of the Nissan Juke had the same complaint until someone realized there is a "storage fuse" that should have been installed by the dealer. Once the fuse was pushed in all climatic control settings were saved. The fuse was already in the vehicle waiting to be inserted:

http://www.jukeforums.com/forum/nissan-juke-general-discussion/121664-climate-control-auto-mode-can-you-change-default-temp-setting.html