PDA

View Full Version : Abarth 15" Steelies...

Tiny Turbo
05-05-2016, 03:08 PM
I know this has been asked over and over... but nobody really gives a definite answer. Some say yes, some say no...
Different forums give different answers, etc. Maybe a vendor can chime in that has actually test fitted these wheels.

Anyways! Will 15" cheap steel wheels fit the Abarth?
Like these : http://www.amazon.com/Fiat-500-Lug-Steel-Wheel/dp/B00B77EX12
I need a cheap alternative for a spare tire. I don't like the idea of having just a tire repair kit under the seat.

I hear the MACPEK Fiat 15" steel wheels fit, but are only available to Canadians.

Haring
05-05-2016, 08:31 PM
Yes they fit. There should even be photos in some of the threads that show Abarths on the steel wheels.

OnTheFenceAbarth
05-06-2016, 09:15 AM
In addition to the question of whether it would fit for a spare, would these be good as a winter rim? I thought I had read that the 15" rims didn't clear the Abarth's calipers without spacers...

Tiny Turbo
05-06-2016, 10:13 AM
In addition to the question of whether it would fit for a spare, would these be good as a winter rim? I thought I had read that the 15" rims didn't clear the Abarth's calipers without spacers...

The MACPEK Fiat 15" steel wheels are used as winter wheels and fit without any modifications but they are only sold in Canada. I googled everywhere and couldn't find them sold in the states...
I'm almost willing to just buy 1 single wheel from this vendor and see if it fits. I was just hoping to see if anybody else has tried it yet.