PDA

View Full Version : ecodrive on the uconnect 6.5

nin_12
05-04-2016, 10:21 PM
Hello,

This may be a stupid question but I cannot find ecodrive on my friend's uconnect 6.5 with navigation on her 500L. I have the uconnect 5.0 on my 500L and mine comes with a "MORE" hard button and from there i can access ecodrive. I cannot find it on hers. Is it not available?

Also, does anyone know what comes in a spare tire kit? The foam container on mine that holds the jack, funnel etc has some "holes" that didn't come with anything. I'm wondering if those "holes" were meant to hold something. I marked the "holes" with "?"

http://www.fiat500usaforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21892&stc=1

Please help. Thank you in advance.

ronbo10
05-05-2016, 02:39 PM
Hello,

This may be a stupid question but I cannot find ecodrive on my friend's uconnect 6.5 with navigation on her 500L. I have the uconnect 5.0 on my 500L and mine comes with a "MORE" hard button and from there i can access ecodrive. I cannot find it on hers. Is it not available?

Also, does anyone know what comes in a spare tire kit? The foam container on mine that holds the jack, funnel etc has some "holes" that didn't come with anything. I'm wondering if those "holes" were meant to hold something. I marked the "holes" with "?"

http://www.fiat500usaforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21892&stc=1

Please help. Thank you in advance.

Hello- I have a 2014 500L with the U-connect 6.5. As I recall, for whatever reason, Fiat chose to not include the ecodrive feature with the U-Connect 6.5, only with the 5.0. I like tracking my fuel economy, so I would have liked to have that feature on mine as well.

DeSoulo
05-05-2016, 07:40 PM
Here's what my kit has; Bag in foreground is to wrap your flat tire in and place inside vehicle. That eyelet screws into the front bumper for towing. I see you are missing the emergency inflator canister/kit.

nin_12
05-05-2016, 08:12 PM
Thanks ronbo10 at least now I can stop looking for something that doesn't exist! Thank you for replying.

nin_12
05-05-2016, 08:13 PM
i knew it! i really was missing something. thank you!