PDA

View Full Version : UConnect 6.5 Upgrade w/ Siri Eyes Free

randY49
04-29-2016, 02:30 PM
Hi all,

I did the latest upgrade to UConnect myself the other day. It adds Siri eyes free (not sure what else) and I tried using it, but doesn't seem to be working properly. It activates Siri and I was able to dictate a text message, but it wouldn't prompt to send it after I was done talking.

I only had the chance to try it once, but I'm wondering if anyone else has done the new update and if you've had a similar issue. I will have to do some more testing, but I may try to re-install the update if it is still not functioning properly.

Moonfiat
04-30-2016, 11:27 AM
Can you post the version of the update file? I just had the "updates" done but I don't see the anything Siri or anything different except I know something was done as all the settings went back to default.

datasage
04-30-2016, 12:06 PM
Its a Uconnect update. You should be able to get it here: https://www.driveuconnect.com/software-update/

randY49
05-02-2016, 11:01 AM
The update number is 16.05.33, TSB# 08-033-16

I played around with it a little more with the wife's phone, but getting similar results. She was actually able to send me a text, but it took a long time for Siri to respond. Way too long to be useful. Hoping for a quick update for bug fixes as I have Siri eyes free in my Civic and really like it.