PDA

View Full Version : USB & Bluetooth Issues

jlasinski
04-15-2016, 02:06 PM
Seems like most of the problems I am having with this car involve the U-Connect system. My latest problem is that my radio will not play my USB stick or connect to my phone playlist via Bluetooth. It will however connect to my phone and the radio p[lays just fine. Every once and awhile, it will connect and both work just fine but the next time I turn on the car, it usually does not work again. Anyone have any ideas what is going on? Thanks, John

FiatCares
04-15-2016, 02:26 PM
Seems like most of the problems I am having with this car involve the U-Connect system. My latest problem is that my radio will not play my USB stick or connect to my phone playlist via Bluetooth. It will however connect to my phone and the radio p[lays just fine. Every once and awhile, it will connect and both work just fine but the next time I turn on the car, it usually does not work again. Anyone have any ideas what is going on? Thanks, John

John, do you know whether or not your UConnect system is current regarding software updates? You can check here https://www.driveuconnect.com/software-update/. Thanks! – Kevin T, Social Connect Team

jlasinski
04-15-2016, 04:35 PM
i CHECKED YOUR SITE AND LOOKS LIKE i NEED A SOFTWARE UPDATE. GUESS I HAVE TO GO TO THE DEALER FOR THAT. THANKS!