PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in the New River Valley?

Abar7
03-22-2016, 10:25 AM
Hey there! New to the forum!

I was wondering if here was anyone in the Blacksburg/Roanoke Area on here?

I'm not an official Abarth owner yet, but I wanted to reach out and see if there was a community of you around for when I take the plunge!

Tweak
03-23-2016, 10:01 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Not sure the specific area but there are a lot of owners in VA with I think many being somewhat closer to DC.

Southernroadrunner
03-23-2016, 10:36 PM
I've seen guys post in the Virginia area but can't remember if they are from the DC area or around Richmond which doesn't help for the Roanoke area

Southernroadrunner
03-23-2016, 10:39 PM
Send Robert Nixon a pm and ask him he probably knows the groups in Virginia. Think he is around eastern Virginia

MemoryFoam
03-23-2016, 11:08 PM
Welcome to the forum. There are two maps you should check out to find nearby members:

Those going to FOTD - https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1829484&location=Talley+Ho+Inn%2C+Townsend+Tennessee&add=1

Abarth owners - http://www.fiat500usaforum.com/showthread.php?14001-FIAT-500-Abarth-owners-map

Southernroadrunner
03-24-2016, 11:17 AM
I found a group on facebook called DMV chapter DC,Maryland,Virginia chapter

Robert Nixon
03-24-2016, 12:50 PM
Welcome!----on the owners map linked above, there is one Forum member Fundigs around Roanoke, he's active here on the forum.

I'm way over in VA Beach, and there's someone on the map in Richmond, then one over in TN that is closer to you.

If you're anywhere around me just say the word and we'll get together. We have two local autocross events per month, and a monthly Cars and Coffee, so there's usually something going on around this area at least.

Remember, that in my opinion, Rosso is the fastest color!

Abar7
03-24-2016, 01:05 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Not sure the specific area but there are a lot of owners in VA with I think many being somewhat closer to DC.

Yeah I would guess that's where the majority of owners are. I used to live up there but will be down here for the foreseeable future. I do travel up there to visit my girlfriend's family, though!

Welcome to the forum. There are two maps you should check out to find nearby members:

Those going to FOTD - https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1829484&location=Talley+Ho+Inn%2C+Townsend+Tennessee&add=1

Abarth owners - http://www.fiat500usaforum.com/showthread.php?14001-FIAT-500-Abarth-owners-map

I will check these out! And thanks for the welcome!

Hey thanks! I will look into the facebook group. I'm plugged into my local car clubs but nobody has done the right thing and bought an Abarth yet! :nevreness:

Welcome!----on the owners map linked above, there is one Forum member Fundigs around Roanoke, he's active here on the forum.

I'm way over in VA Beach, and there's someone on the map in Richmond, then one over in TN that is closer to you.

If you're anywhere around me just say the word and we'll get together. We have two local autocross events per month, and a monthly Cars and Coffee, so there's usually something going on around this area at least.

Remember, that in my opinion, Rosso is the fastest color!

Thank you for the initial dig!

I will have to trek down to Va Beach at some point and meet up with you and your crew! I used to live down there for 6 months designing yachts. I enjoyed being so close to the beach! Plus the weather was a little bit more predictable than here. haha

Rosso is in my top two! :)

MozzaFiato!
03-24-2016, 09:12 PM
I'm not too far from Roanoke and go there often. Nice little AR/Fiat dealership there too! Take the plunge!! :-)

Tweak
03-27-2016, 10:49 PM

Most if not all of the people I was thinking of are on there. :)

Abar7
03-28-2016, 09:15 AM
I'm not too far from Roanoke and go there often. Nice little AR/Fiat dealership there too! Take the plunge!! :-)

Oh cool! Next time you plan on coming up, I'd love to get together and pick your brain on the local dealership and how their service and rep is! Also would love to check out your car!!

Most if not all of the people I was thinking of are on there. :)

I am signing up today! :D