PDA

View Full Version : FIAT Spring Thing 2016

TheDan
03-01-2016, 11:46 AM
Anyone going to this? I plan on at least attending the track day at Harris Hill Road on March 31st. I don't think I will be able to make the tour on April 2nd, but I will try.

https://www.facebook.com/events/841716022580453/
----------------------------------------------
Details
The reservation desk is now open at the Inn of The Hills Resort in Kerrville, TX for 3/31 thru 4/3 of 2016 (Thur/Fri/Sat nights)

I have reserved a block of 35 rooms for now and can increase if needed before they book out. Rate will be $104 per night plus taxes. They have done significant remodeling since we were there last.

Pls call 800-292-5690 for reservations and tell them you are with the Fiat Car Club. The earlier you call the better chance you will get the accommodations you want. Reservations can be cancelled anytime up until 24 hours before 3/31/16.

4 weeks and counting until we meet in Kerrville for our Spring Thing weekend. This will be my last reminder for booking rooms as I have to give the un-claimed rooms back to the Inn if we are not using them. There should be about 4 rooms left so Please let me know if you are joining us. I believe BJ and Ronnie Brown have signed up also. I will post a sign-up sheet by tomorrow so I can determine who is going to be at what event. Please note that if you are joining us at the Go Kart Track in Boerne on Thursday evening it would be best to check in at the Inn no later than 4:30pm as we should be leaving at 5pm to drive to Boerne and be at the Track by 6pm (should only take about 45 minutes).

Not complete but tentative itinerary so far:

3/31 – 9am to 1pm - Harris Hill track in San Marcos (out of town folks will need to make their own arrangements to stay in San Marcos)

3/31 – Check in to “Inn of the Hills” in Kerrville, TX from early afternoon on.

3/31 – 6pm at Alamo Karts in Boerne, TX. for our Go Kart team track competition and includes everyone LADIES!

4/1 – I have made reservations at the Toyota Truck Plant (tour starts at noon) for those that want to go and I am limited to the first 40 folks. I will try to come up with an alternate activity for those that are not interested. My wife may have a plan for the ladies if that works.

4/1 – Evening trip to Bandera and the 11th Street Cowboy Bar for Libation & Entertainment – If ya got Boots wear’em J

4/2 – This will be our major drive that everyone loved 2 years ago from Kerrville – Leakey- Vanderpool –Camp Wood and at least 2 of the famous 3 sisters driving roads. This will take the full day. We will have the opportunity to take a group pic on the river near Hunt, TX again.

4/3 – We say our good-byes early but already plans are in the works for a Fall drive to New Orleans.

More details to follow, of course, so stay tuned!

Mike