PDA

View Full Version : 20,000 member mark has been reached

MrFiat
02-13-2016, 09:47 PM
In the short space of 5 or so years, this community has steadily grown to a population of just over 20,000 members. Last week we passed the 20K mark. One can make a good case that the automobiles from FIAT were responsible, Others might argue that the congenial atmosphere of the community itself is the reason. Both are, without doubt, huge contributors to the success of the forum.

I will offer a third force in the equation. The glue that holds it all together. And that force would be our founder and administrator Chris V. aka Fiat500USA. Without this man's tireless efforts and dedication, this community would quite likely not exist. I, for one think this is an occasion worth a significant bit of well deserved recognition.

So, won't you add your voice to mine in giving Chris a big pat on the back for a job well done?

Thanks boss --- looking forward to many more years. You did good !! beerchug

rustbucket
02-13-2016, 10:40 PM
A big tip of the hat to Chris and his labor of love which turned a curious lurker in a FIAT fan.

Amacento
02-13-2016, 11:18 PM
The blog is what originally drew me to this forum. The true enthusiasts sharing their passion for the FIAT famiglia keep me coming back.

Thanks to Chris for putting in the work to deliver a second online community. Thanks to the FIATisti and ABARTHisti for posting thoughts worth reading (and replies).

Congrats!

Robert Nixon
02-13-2016, 11:56 PM
quite a milestone, congrats, and thanks!

Fiat500USA
02-14-2016, 01:52 PM
Thanks for the kind words everyone. I'm glad that I was able to put together a place where we can all hang out, recharge our batteries and help each other. But I'm just the gate-keeper, though, it's the members that really make this what it is. My heartfelt thanks goes out to all of you. I'm always learning something new or being entertained by you. We also need to thank Tweak and Bob for helping out and contributing so much here. Thanks again!
-Chris

DeSoulo
02-14-2016, 03:45 PM
Thank you Chris, Tweak and Bob for al your hard work.

WillFiat
02-14-2016, 08:07 PM
This forum is informative and entertaining. It is of value to see what other owners have to say and I like to contribute when I feel I have something useful to offer. I appreciate the work that goes into maintaining such an enterprise. Thanks very much!

janaheim
02-14-2016, 10:54 PM
Thank you Chris on such a great accomplishment. What a milestone! Thank you also to the moderators Tweak and Bob. Also thank you to all the members who contribute so much day after day. I won't mention anyone in particular because then I'll forget someone, but you know who you are. Since joining the forum in December 2011, I've learned a lot about FIAT, the cars and the people behind them, its rich heritage and legacy. I have also received a lot of help in accessorizing and modifying my cars. Thank you all. Let's hit 50,000 by the end of the year!

Ciao,
John

Tweak
02-16-2016, 01:51 AM
The blog is what originally drew me to this forum. The true enthusiasts sharing their passion for the FIAT famiglia keep me coming back.

Thanks to Chris for putting in the work to deliver a second online community. Thanks to the FIATisti and ABARTHisti for posting thoughts worth reading (and replies).

Congrats!

A great point that some might not realize is how much content the blog contains.

Big thanks to everyone that is here and has come and gone as well, always fun to read and "meet" others that share the same interest and enjoyment!

Also thank you for the kind words guys.