PDA

View Full Version : Good to be Back!

Fiat500USA
01-16-2016, 06:29 AM
We are back up! Thanks for everyone's patience. Wow, what a bumpy ride. I think I have some more grey hair after that! We are making some improvements in the back end to increase the speed, performance and reliability of the site. There may be a couple of more bumps coming shortly but it will be worth it. Thanks again for hanging in there!

-Chris

Trunkout
01-17-2016, 09:50 AM
Yay! Maybe the forum and site might work like other sites now!
These are the ONLY sites that make me question my connection!

bryanintowson
01-17-2016, 11:02 AM
Hopefully it can handle all of the pics I am going to take this week at NAIAS in Detroit!

Fiat500USA
01-17-2016, 12:03 PM
Thanks for everyone's continuing patience. Man, that was like jumping out of a plane and having the parachute open 150' above the ground! Seems like we made it, though. I look forward to bringing everyone a better experience and have some exciting changes coming up. Thanks again!

jayadam63
01-17-2016, 12:47 PM
Site response times seem considerably quicker than before.

-Jay

Fiat500USA
01-17-2016, 06:49 PM
Yay! Maybe the forum and site might work like other sites now!
These are the ONLY sites that make me question my connection!

Site response times seem considerably quicker than before.

-Jay

Cool! Keep me up to date if there are any issues.

Hopefully it can handle all of the pics I am going to take this week at NAIAS in Detroit!

Definitely can't wait to see them!

saypat
01-17-2016, 08:04 PM
just THANKFUL we're back! Would hate to lose this valuable resource. Who would we notify, and how, in case we could not access this Forum to find out what happened and if there was to be a fix?

exciting changes sounds GREAT!

thanks much Chris.

Fiat500USA
01-17-2016, 08:30 PM
just THANKFUL we're back! Would hate to lose this valuable resource. Who would we notify, and how, in case we could not access this Forum to find out what happened and if there was to be a fix?

exciting changes sounds GREAT!

thanks much Chris.

Thank you (and everyone) for sticking around!!
You can check out outage news on Facebook, plus post there: https://www.facebook.com/Fiat500USAForum/

or if you don't do Facebook, on the blog there is a "contact me" on the right sidebar towards the bottom :http://www.fiat500usa.com/search/label/Contact%20Me

or this email: webmaster (at) fiat500usa.com
or this: chris (at) fiat500usa.com

Tweak
01-19-2016, 12:29 AM
Last night I couldn't get to fiat500usa.com at all...glad things are back working!