PDA

View Full Version : ROTM January 2016 Submissions

Fiat500USA
01-06-2016, 08:45 AM
The January 2016 Fiat 500 USA Forum Ride of The Month contest is now open! This month's prize is a $50 gift card to the FIAT USA store courtesy of Fiat500USA.com (http://fiat500usa.com/)!

Below are the rules for your convenience (they are stickied at the top of the ROTM forum)

Here are the rules:
1.Every first 15 days of the month, look for a thread that says "ROTM [Month] 2015 Submissions" and there you can post 5 pictures of your car and list all your modifications. Up to ten cars will be in the running. It's first come first served and members have 15 days to make their post with pics and mod list. After 15 days I'll close the thread. Anyone who doesn't make the deadline, can enter the following month. There will be no discussions or comments in the thread.

2.Between 15th-20th day of the month we'll set up the poll, and starting on the 16th day, and running through the end of the month, the site votes and a winner will be chosen by most votes.

Rule Details
1. Five photos must be posted. NO collages. NO Photoshoping to alter the appearance of the car. White balance/color correction is OK. HDR and other such effects, presets or filters are OK, but frowned upon. It is the Ride of the Month - not Image of the Month.
2. Modifications list must be what you have on your car now. Not in the future. Mods that you are selling and are listed in the classifieds cannot be included.
3. You may link to build thread if you have one.
4. Anyone who is in the running this month and loses must skip a month before re-entering the contest again.
5. Winner has to wait 1 year before re-entering.
6. There is a two car minimum for the contest to run, ten car maximum. If there aren't two cars, the contest is suspended for that month.
7. NO soliciting to "vote for me" in the forum. NO getting your friends just to join so you can win. If that happens you will be removed from the competition.
8. This is a contest for members, so that means your personal car. No company cars or vendor's cars. Staff isn't eligible for the contest.
9. One car entry per person, per month. Meaning if you own two cars you cannot enter them both at the same time.
10. If you own two cars and you win one month, the winning car cannot be re-entered for 1 year. The other car may be entered after skipping a month.
11. Contest open to any year Fiat Group Car - Fiat, Abarth, Lancia, Alfa Romeo, Maserati, Ferrari, Autobianchi, Innocenti and Fiats built under license -Zastava, SEAT, etc., etc!

Remember - This thread is for submissions. THERE WILL BE NO DISCUSSIONS IN THIS THREAD.

Let's see what you got!

art2gecko
01-06-2016, 01:01 PM
Well, I've never submitted for this contest yet, but why not. Hope you like the pics..

Well here is my current list of mods...

Engine
EC V4 intake, Rosso EC heat shield w/ yellow CF underlay, ATM FMIC w/ Swaintech BBE heat emissive coating, MPX TB, Cravenspeed TB spacer, HPSI BRV, HPSI Si vacuum hose kit, GFB DV+, red anodized AAD catch can, red anodized Prometeo oil cap

Transmission
AAD short shifter

Suspension
NeuF springs, NeuF rear torsion bar, RRM Corsa chassis braces, Gruvenparts end links, Koni Yellows F/R, NeuF Torque mount bushing, Energy Suspension bump stops, Tork subframe collars

Wheels
Black NeuF RSe05 wheels on Cooper Zeon RS3-A 205/40/17 tires, Eibach pro spacers (5mm F, 10mm R), Cavallino Rampante wheel caps, OTIS Inc LA® wheel stud kit, WHEEL MATE SR48 lug nuts

Exterior
Custom body color ACS Cavallino bumper grill insert w/ LED bars, Custom body color ACS Cavallino front splitter, Custom Car Grills aluminum grill mesh, Vanhook CF intercooler frames, Vanhook CF door handle covers, 5ivefifty custom CF license plate holder, yellow Cravenspeed “stubby” antenna, GP Thunder Superwhite Xenon 7500K headlamp bulbs, PIAA 7443 Xtreme Superwhite DRL bulbs, JDMToy LED reverse bulbs, 595 Competizione badging, MPX Hood Supports, Custom black and yellow Abarth decals by BorisVGX

Interior
ATM Depo boost gauge, CPR Retro shift knob, Redline custom shift boot and seat belt pads, TCM motorsports custom “CH1ARA” nameplate, Rosso Custom Abarth floor mats by BLACK of Italy (for showing only), Weathertech floor mats (daily use), Diode Dynamics SMD12 map lights, Diode Dynamics LED trunk strip, Diode Dynamics LED footwell kit (red)

MrFiat
01-08-2016, 04:59 PM
"11. Contest open to any year Fiat Group Car - Fiat, Abarth, Lancia, Alfa Romeo, Maserati, Ferrari, Autobianchi, Innocenti and Fiats built under license -Zastava, SEAT, etc., etc!"

Haven't heard Dodge, Chrysler, and Jeep specifically mentioned. but. for the record, are they Eligible? Has to be some really nice Darts and Chrysler muscle cars out there. Could open up the ROTM playing field a bit.

Xtreme500
01-09-2016, 01:36 PM
"11. Contest open to any year Fiat Group Car - Fiat, Abarth, Lancia, Alfa Romeo, Maserati, Ferrari, Autobianchi, Innocenti and Fiats built under license -Zastava, SEAT, etc., etc!"

Haven't heard Dodge, Chrysler, and Jeep specifically mentioned. but. for the record, are they Eligible? Has to be some really nice Darts and Chrysler muscle cars out there. Could open up the ROTM playing field a bit.
I don't know Mr.Fiat for two reasons, the first is this is a Fiat forum and second I think it would be embarrassing for a Charger to lose to all these sweet cars.

CashMan
01-11-2016, 06:20 PM
My new ride: 2013 500c abarth, Beats audio, Auto climate control, Heated Katskin red leather trimmed front seats, and 17" forged abath wheels.

C-ARchitect
01-11-2016, 11:51 PM
Here's my 2015 500 Abarth. Custom matte blue vinyl wrapped interior and exterior (along with wheel caps), as well as matching key, and gloss black painted diffuser.

Gharbeson
01-12-2016, 04:10 PM
ROTM entry - 2012 Abarth.
Custom silver paint. Active racer Houston area SCCA autocross. Club racer and track car at MSR International sports car track. Several entries Houston Half Mile and Texas Mile events. 2014 Texas Mile "Coolest Car" trophy.
Performance tweaks: EC ED 1.1+ tune, custom ram air box with hood scoop, Braille battery, ported throttle body, GFB Diverter valve,MPX lightweight pulley, Brisk comp plugs at .020# gap, Pogea FMIC, cat less DP, straight Magnaflow pipes.
Chassis: lowering springs, 28mm torsion bar, Koni shocks, Chasis braces front end, track suspension set up, Toyo Proxes R1 and Bridgestone S Drive on 16" and 17" wheels depending on type of racing.
Other: SPARCO seats with 5 pt harnesses, tow link, 4 pt roll bar

trevc
01-12-2016, 07:39 PM
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y413/Trevor_Cotton/160112/DSC_0160_zpsyvqpqare.jpg
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y413/Trevor_Cotton/160112/DSC_0373_zpsacb81lil.jpg
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y413/Trevor_Cotton/160112/1_zpstgbz1zdv.jpg
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y413/Trevor_Cotton/160112/IMGP2921_crop_zpsvuaqx1pb.jpg
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y413/Trevor_Cotton/160112/IMGP2438_crop_zpslla1fo79.jpg

2012 Nero Fiat 500 Abarth with sunroof, red stripes and mirrors.
Euro+Drive Eurocompulsion Phase 1.1+ tune
Brisk Silver Racing plugs
Forge Recirculation valve
Ambient Thermal Management FMIC
PTP Turbo Blanket
Eurocompulsion V4.1 CAI
TWM Performance shifter & knob
BC Racing Coilovers
DNA Racing front strut top mounts
Road Race Motorsports Chassis Bracing
CPR Tunnel brace
Neu-F front and rear bars
Custom torque mount
Tork collars
Ryephile Evap reroute
Schroth Harness
AdvanCarbon hood
Sparco hood pins
Road Race Motorsports hood Vents
ATM/Prosport boost gauge
NorcalSS custom OBD gauge (AeroforceTechnology Interceptor)
Road Race Motorsports hi-flow CAT/Downpipe
Road Race Motorsports downpipe jacket
Neu-F cat-back midpipe and axle-back race exhaust
Torque Solution exhaust mounts
Braille racing battery
Road Race Motorsports lightweight pulley
TuneRS roll-bar and rear seat delete
Stainless steel brake lines
Tarox/EBC brake pads
R1 Concepts Slotted & drilled rotors
WeaponX performance Ignition

Fiat500USA
01-25-2016, 07:07 PM
Don't forget to take a second and vote for Ride of the Month. Some great cars to choose from this month

Fiat500USA
02-01-2016, 11:41 AM
The dust has settled and we have a winner!! Congratulations to the January Ride of The Month contest winner art2gecko who winds the $50 giftcard to the Fiat USA Store courtesy of Fiat 500 USA Blog! Let's all thank CashMan, C-ARchitect, Gharbeson and trevc for sharing all their cars with us. Great cars! Thanks also to the members who took time to vote. Didn't vote? Well, this month's contest will be up shortly so you can make up for it! Thanks!

art2gecko
02-01-2016, 12:43 PM
Woohoo, thanks to everyone that voted for CH1ARA.... some cool cars and stiff competition this month.

Tweak
02-01-2016, 02:58 PM
Woohoo, thanks to everyone that voted for CH1ARA.... some cool cars and stiff competition this month.

Congrats on your "wind" as Chris stated...hehe, sorry I couldn't help myself.

trevc
02-02-2016, 12:08 PM
Congratulations!! At least I got close :burnout:

Tweak
02-03-2016, 09:19 PM
Congratulations!! At least I got close :burnout:

Still an awesome car you got there Trevor!