PDA

View Full Version : Heat blowing cold a/c air ?

Pionieri Tridentina
11-19-2015, 12:28 PM
With the heat selected, on the passenger side I have cold a/c air blowing. The driver side gets the selected warm temp air, but the passenger cold a/c only. On auto mode, no difference, warm for the driver, cold for the passenger and defrosting passenger side, of course is not happening. Living on Long Island NY, this is a serious problem.

Anybody experienced the same ? I followed all the manual instructions, but same results.

Laz
12-06-2017, 11:42 PM
With the heat selected, on the passenger side I have cold a/c air blowing. The driver side gets the selected warm temp air, but the passenger cold a/c only. On auto mode, no difference, warm for the driver, cold for the passenger and defrosting passenger side, of course is not happening. Living on Long Island NY, this is a serious problem.

Anybody experienced the same ? I followed all the manual instructions, but same results.

Did you find what the issue was? My 500L is doing the same thing.

Pionieri Tridentina
12-31-2017, 12:34 PM
Not exactly what, the Studio kept the car for 3 days, they have to remove the blowing section, with me it s the 3rd time, seems to be a 500L quality issue with that particolar item

Pionieri Tridentina
01-07-2018, 12:44 AM
The Studio just told me they cannot fix it right now, the part involved is being redesigned because of wide spread similar issues, as soon as it will be available I will be notified. in the meantime no heat on the passenger side, and cold air blowing on the passenger feet constantly, so passenger will need a blanket on highway driving.

akcapfiat
01-08-2018, 06:18 PM
Which model years are you guys talking about?

Pionieri Tridentina... I have a 20__ 500L

Laz.... I have a 20__ 500L

Pionieri Tridentina
01-10-2018, 01:08 PM
I have a 2014 Fiat 500L Trekking, with standard shift, purchased new with 9 or 10 miles.

Pionieri Tridentina
09-24-2018, 03:22 PM
And again, for the 3rd time in 3 years, the heat in the passenger side is not working, blowing freezing cold air ( seems that the a/c is kicking un jnstead of heat ).
Honestly I m desperate, seems an unfixable problem, unbelivable.

Pionieri Tridentina
09-24-2018, 03:23 PM
Did you find what the issue was? My 500L is doing the same thing.

Laz has your heat/cold air issue being fixed ? My is again not working

DeSoulo
12-13-2018, 09:47 PM
Any updates as this is happening to me as well.

FIATCARES; still here and do you have an information?

tvmaster
12-23-2018, 12:42 PM
Any updates as this is happening to me as well.

FIATCARES; still here and do you have an information?

this has been going on for three years and there isn’t a fix? That’s the Chrysler I remember...