PDA

View Full Version : Can I adjust the brightness/contrast of Navigation screen?

ociopia
11-17-2015, 12:16 PM
Just leased a 2016 FiatX, an Easy with the 6 pkg. I just love it! Boy, what a sophisticated car.

But I do find the navigation screen to be very pale. Can I adjust it or change colors or something?

I'm also trying to figure out how to just show my mileage average, not my "continuous" mileage, which just changes every moment.

Thanks, Sherry

datasage
11-17-2015, 12:37 PM
Just leased a 2016 FiatX, an Easy with the 6 pkg. I just love it! Boy, what a sophisticated car.

But I do find the navigation screen to be very pale. Can I adjust it or change colors or something?

I'm also trying to figure out how to just show my mileage average, not my "continuous" mileage, which just changes every moment.

Thanks, Sherry

You should have a settings button next to your uconnect screen, it will look like a gear. Brightness is controlled in there. It will also adjust brightness based on light level (brighter with more sunlight, though the transition is not very smooth especially on an overcast day.) and navigation will switch to night mode automatically (black background instead of a lighter color).

You should have two trip meters controllable via the EVIC screen. If you reset one of them, it will track your milage until you reset it again. This includes miles driven, time drive, average speed, and average fuel efficiency.