PDA

View Full Version : Winter wheel combo - center cap size?

drums4money
10-24-2015, 06:30 PM
Good evening gentle-people -
The search function is usually my friend, but I'm coming up short on this . .

I've ordered a wheel/tire pack of 16" Sport Edition P5 wheel with Pirelli Snow Control tires.
Can't find the center cap size anywhere, and hoping someone here has charted this course before me.

Anyone know the diameter of what Tire Rack calls the "Sport Edition F5 Center Cap"?
I'd like to order emblems to make them slightly less Sport Edition.

Fiat500USA
10-24-2015, 08:29 PM
Good evening gentle-people -
The search function is usually my friend, but I'm coming up short on this . .

I've ordered a wheel/tire pack of 16" Sport Edition P5 wheel with Pirelli Snow Control tires.
Can't find the center cap size anywhere, and hoping someone here has charted this course before me.

Anyone know the diameter of what Tire Rack calls the "Sport Edition F5 Center Cap"?
I'd like to order emblems to make them slightly less Sport Edition.

I couldn't find the size either, but I did see that Tire Rack answered someone looking for the same info on another wheel, so maybe give them a shout.

drums4money
10-24-2015, 08:47 PM
I couldn't find the size either, but I did see that Tire Rack answered someone looking for the same info on another wheel, so maybe give them a shout.

Will do. I'll post back here with their reply and/or my measurement when the shipment arrives next week.

Fiat500USA
10-24-2015, 09:05 PM
Will do. I'll post back here with their reply and/or my measurement when the shipment arrives next week.

Cool! Post some pics too if you can.