PDA

View Full Version : Mechanic in Nashville, TN?

Tess
10-14-2015, 11:21 PM
Hi-

I live in Nashville, TN. I've found a pre-owned 2012 Fiat 500 Sport I would like to buy and want to take it for a pre-purchase inspection and (if all is well) also have a good mechanic who knows about these cars for future maintenance and services. I have contacted "Import Speciality Service" who say they can provide these services - does anyone have any experience with them? Or does anyone have any suggestions for other mechanics in the Nashville area? My understanding is that the closest Fiat dealership is in Huntsville, AL... which is a little too far!

Thanks so much!

Tweak
10-15-2015, 10:40 PM
Hi-

I live in Nashville, TN. I've found a pre-owned 2012 Fiat 500 Sport I would like to buy and want to take it for a pre-purchase inspection and (if all is well) also have a good mechanic who knows about these cars for future maintenance and services. I have contacted "Import Speciality Service" who say they can provide these services - does anyone have any experience with them? Or does anyone have any suggestions for other mechanics in the Nashville area? My understanding is that the closest Fiat dealership is in Huntsville, AL... which is a little too far!

Thanks so much!

Welcome to the forum.

Best advice for TN I can offer is to get with Mike from Harper Fiat, excellent Fiat tech/mechanic and all around nice guy.