PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Fiat Owner/s in the DFW Area to appear in a documentary video featuring

kumquatsea
07-30-2015, 11:36 AM
Looking For Fiat Owner/s in the DFW Area to appear in a documentary style video featuring you and your Fiat

Hi There

I hope this is an okay place to post this. If not, just let me know! =)

I am looking for a Fiat owner in the Dallas-Fort Worth area who would be interested in appearing in a video project featuring yourself and your Fiat. The video will be roughly 1-2 mintues long and will just be focusing on you, your Fiat, and how your Fiat helps you get to all the interesting places and activities that encompass your life and how the brand really matches your personality and style.

Really I am just looking for one subject butttttt if people around you such as friends, co-workers, family members, etc own Fiats too, they are more than welcome to appear in the video. Male or female, any race, preferably from teens-40s' age range.

If interested, just email me (sionyebe AT gmail.com) with a little info about yourself (like what would make you an interesting subject, hobbies, etc). Please attach a photo as well. Thanks!

kumquatsea
08-10-2015, 07:26 PM
Bump.