PDA

View Full Version : Formula 1 2015 Austria: June 21st

Robert Nixon
06-15-2015, 02:25 PM
We still have Mercedes dominating the season, with the added interest of Williams finally getting on the podium in 3rd place in Canada, so in Austria we'll find out if Williams keeps up with Ferrari in the battle to be "best of the rest". Last year the Williams team did a great job on this track and took poll position, but couldn't convert that into a race win. Their driver Valtteri Bottas is one of my favorite, and as the underdog to the Mercedes team I'll be hoping he can manage another podium, and with the right luck (or Mercedes break downs!) maybe even his first victory!

Ferrari had some bad luck in Canada with Vettel starting way in the back of the grid (or "downtown" according to one funny writer), and Raikkonen managed to give up 3rd and only finish 4th. Should be a great battle with the Ferrari/Williams guys no matter.

Below are the TV times in the US I could find, everything on NBCSN, and like normal the 1st and 3rd practice sessions are only on various apps. If you are internet savvy you can probably find live feeds elsewhere also.

2015 Austria F1------ALL TIMES EASTERN

FRIDAY JUNE 19
Practice 1 4:00AM F1/NBC Apps
Practice 2 8:00AM NBCSN

SATURDAY JUNE 20
Practice 3 5:00AM F1/NBC Apps
Qualifying 8:00AM NBCSN

SUNDAY JUNE 21
(Qualifying Rerun) 1:30AM NBCSN
Pre-Race 7:30AM NBCSN
F1 Austria Race 8:00AM NBCSN
(Race Rerun) 4:00PM NBCSN