PDA

View Full Version : Euro Fest 2015 - Greenville, SC filling up fast - if you want to register your car

Purgatory
06-13-2015, 12:09 AM
I have been to every single Euro Fest in the Greenville, SC area since the first one, with the exception of 2010, when I was still in the hospital.

It's become one of the largest, if not largest, all Foreign car shows in the Eastern U.S. There's usually between 400-600 cars, almost every brand you can imagine, and both new and antiques. Each year, they dedicate the show to a different brand.

Until this year, the event was held on the grounds at the BMW factory in-between Greenville and Spartanburg, South Carolina. The main viewing show is always on a Saturday. Do a google search for more information.

I was warned by my local Studio manager, that registrations were filling up fast this year, as due to construction at the BMW plant. The show will be at a different location in Greenville itself, and space is more limited.

If any of your local Western SC & NC an GA folks are interested in showing your car, come join us to make a strong Fiat-Italian showing. But don't wait too long, bet it will be full by the end of next week. Last year, their was a huge waiting list of car owners hoping for a spot.

Be happy to help anyone here if they are interested in either registering their car or just attending the event. Free entry and free parking as usual.

David in SC

Fiat500USA
06-13-2015, 12:37 PM
Sounds like a great time. Wish I lived closer! :sorrow:

Indelibility
06-13-2015, 05:10 PM
GAH! Of course it would be a few days after our baby is due, I'll have to play it by ear.

Robert Nixon
06-14-2015, 09:33 PM
+1 to everything Purgatory said, we attended every year we lived in SC and ALWAYS had a good time!

It's always the 3rd weekend in October, so 15-16 OCT 2015, and in addition to the cars they've typically had food vendors, car "stuff" vendors, displays, and plenty of fun things to do also.

Here's the link to the website, http://www.euroautofestival.com/

...and you can find them on Facebook, just search for Euro Auto Fest

Purgatory
06-14-2015, 10:19 PM
For some reason, on their web page, the registration form is not working, for those using IE. I tried for 3 nights, kept timing out. Was told that they knew they had problems, and were working on it. Going to 'sell out" fast this year. So I did it from my Kindle Fire device, and it worked fine. Hoping to have a bunch of Fiat/Abarth's there this year. Glad I was able to get a spot reserved. Last year, I baby sat John Montgomery's Abarth for him at Eurofest, was endlessly detailing the car while at the show with my daughter.

A few years back, they did an "Italian Car" event, it was great, and that was bested by a "Ferarri" event a few years later. There's no telling what you will see at Eurofest. It will be odd this year, with the event not being held at the BMW factory, but I'm sure it will still be great.

Gundy
06-15-2015, 05:25 PM
Once tended bar at the hospitality thing there. Cool event. Took 2nd place in Sprite/midgets when
they were the featured marquee. 1st place went to a sick guy in the hospital so I didn't feel so bad.
Great event. Met a guy who did a watercolor of my Frog for me. Neat vendors.
Friend of mine had a 1st place Alfa. Red Spyder. Now he has a TR3.
Cars and event are top shelf.

Purgatory
06-15-2015, 08:25 PM
Once tended bar at the hospitality thing there. Cool event. Took 2nd place in Sprite/midgets when
they were the featured marquee. 1st place went to a sick guy in the hospital so I didn't feel so bad.
Great event. Met a guy who did a watercolor of my Frog for me. Neat vendors.
Friend of mine had a 1st place Alfa. Red Spyder. Now he has a TR3.
Cars and event are top shelf.

Would love to see one or more of your cars this year! Come join me.