PDA

View Full Version : Houston area meet

Dat_Abarth
05-22-2015, 06:06 PM
Not sure if any of you Houston area guys/girls would be interested in this on such short notice, but there's a large car meet happening Sunday may 24th. It's at what used to be known as Pole Position Raceway go kart track, which is now Formula Racing Center in Webster, tx right off highway 3. There's tons of space for parking, and there will be a food truck and discounted go kart races during the event. It starts at 12pm and ends at 3pm. I'll be out there with my abarth and a few friends in various cars.

NGEN
05-22-2015, 07:50 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I think it is supposed to rain like crazy that day but hopefully not. You going to the twisted sisters fiat drive? Up to 34 people

Dat_Abarth
05-22-2015, 09:06 PM
Yep! I already RSVP'd and posted on the thread on the black forum.

I'm probably still gonna be up at the go kart track Sunday if it does rain. At least get a few laps in. Just a couple weeks ago, Travis Pastrana was up there for an event, and it's rumored that he may make an appearance again since the canceling of the Nitro Circus live show in Houston. It would be nice to meet a fellow car enthusiast with such a strong racing background.