PDA

View Full Version : Turbo Upgrade, V-Band Turbo Manifold, and E-85 Injectors added to Website

Sales@Tork2
04-15-2015, 02:58 PM
Hello everyone,
Exciting news for the Fiat community. I recently added a Garrett GT1752S Drop-In Upgrade, V-Band Turbo manifold, and an E-85 drop in injector set for the 1.4T Fiat 500. I know there have been a lot of questions as to when these would be added to the site. So for those who have expressed interest the day has finally come. Go take a look at the newly added items, as well as our previous inventory at http://damnfastdd.com/BrowseProducts/ShowCategories/500 Be sure to quote or tag me in any reply's in order to receive a speedy response. Thanks everyone,
Tyson

zyxelenator
04-15-2015, 04:36 PM
Hello everyone,
Exciting news for the Fiat community. I recently added a Garrett GT1752S Drop-In Upgrade, V-Band Turbo manifold, and an E-85 drop in injector set for the 1.4T Fiat 500. I know there have been a lot of questions as to when these would be added to the site. So for those who have expressed interest the day has finally come. Go take a look at the newly added items, as well as our previous inventory at http://damnfastdd.com/BrowseProducts/ShowCategories/500 Be sure to quote or tag me in any reply's in order to receive a speedy response. Thanks everyone,
Tyson

And? You could get them from ATP for long time ago.. Useless without proper tune. When you will provide proper tune for those, then we can talk.

Sales@Tork2
04-15-2015, 05:54 PM
And? You could get them from ATP for long time ago.. Useless without proper tune. When you will provide proper tune for those, then we can talk.

We will be putting a Big Turbo on a Fiat in the coming weeks, we will then be doing our big turbo tune, along with ungraded injectors. After that is done our big turbo kit and tune will be released to all of the Fiat market. Thanks for your inquiry,
Tyson

Bender Unit
04-15-2015, 08:01 PM
Handheld OBD2 Flash device, Tork
Handheld OBD2 Flash device~ arcadefreak

TorkMe
04-16-2015, 01:05 AM
Handheld OBD2 Flash device, Tork
Handheld OBD2 Flash device~ arcadefreak

Working on it. Fiat threw us a curve ball and put a different processor inside the 2015 ECU, we are not working on that as well. Damn Fiat!!!

TorkMe
04-16-2015, 01:06 AM

Useless without a proper tune, correct... thus, we are working on getting the larger injectors working and the bigger turbo to play nice with the the factory ECU.

We are working to make more power with the 500 1.4 turbo engine!!!

zyxelenator
04-16-2015, 07:25 AM
We will be putting a Big Turbo on a Fiat in the coming weeks, we will then be doing our big turbo tune, along with ungraded injectors. After that is done our big turbo kit and tune will be released to all of the Fiat market. Thanks for your inquiry,
Tyson

Those are great news! Is there any chance that there will be and option to have e-85 map, since you guys now officially sell those injectors? I've been bugging Tork about it for a long time :)

mkdragn
04-21-2015, 03:04 AM
You know there are other years before 2015 , right?

Yes, I believe they know that Asseto.

bomba
08-09-2015, 07:25 PM
Do you have the software flash for this turbo?

Sales@Tork2
08-13-2015, 08:01 PM
Do you have the software flash for this turbo?
Yes we do, everything is available on our website http://www.damnfastdd.com we have actually sold quite a few of these turbos lately, and the tune to match!
Tyson

R-Burner
09-16-2015, 12:26 AM
Called tork today inquiring about a package deal, injectors turbo tune... No reply yet. Do you guys have anything in the works?