PDA

View Full Version : Fiat does NOT have part that I need listed!!! Dealer cant fix!

minibrings
04-01-2015, 12:43 PM
Whats up with quality of my car?

Issues
1. Battery replacement ( left me stranded)
2. Gas pedal replacement (would go in safe mode and not allow more than 30mph)
3. Emissions issue (sensor)
Now..
4. No washer fluid.. Rear. Dealer looked it up and Fiat did not have that diagram listed.
So they can't repair.

I shoukd have kept my other car.

FiatCares
04-01-2015, 03:33 PM
Hi minibrings,

I’m sorry to hear about your frustrations! If you would like to PM me with your VIN#, contact information, and the name of the dealership you are working with, I can look into your concerns a little further.

aelfwyne
04-01-2015, 08:51 PM
There was a thread in the past where this guys rear washer made noise. Turns out they had to replace the entire wiring harness just to get the hose. Dealer tore his car down to the skeleton, literally, took the ENTIRE car apart. He complained as the extensiveness of the disassembly and lack of skill of the tech doing it was so great there was no way he could ever trust the car again. Fiat ended up cutting him a deal on a replacement and bought his back, in its thousands of pieces.

Anyone got link to that thread?

minibrings
04-02-2015, 11:35 AM
Hi minibrings,

Iím sorry to hear about your frustrations! If you would like to PM me with your VIN#, contact information, and the name of the dealership you are working with, I can look into your concerns a little further.

Dm will be sent. I called dealer to confirm that part needed is not available in the US.

minibrings
04-02-2015, 12:47 PM
There was a thread in the past where this guys rear washer made noise. Turns out they had to replace the entire wiring harness just to get the hose. Dealer tore his car down to the skeleton, literally, took the ENTIRE car apart. He complained as the extensiveness of the disassembly and lack of skill of the tech doing it was so great there was no way he could ever trust the car again. Fiat ended up cutting him a deal on a replacement and bought his back, in its thousands of pieces.

Anyone got link to that thread?

I saw rhe thread! Don't jinx me.. Lol

I like my L when im not getting these niggles fixed. Love the look of the X and the Renegade.
But i've learned never be an early adapter with FCA cars. Ive bought several new cars.. saab, Subaru, Etc. Never had to do so many returns to dealer. I trusted Marcionne years back when he said quality on the cars will be good

FiatCares
04-02-2015, 04:57 PM
Dm will be sent. I called dealer to confirm that part needed is not available in the US.

Thanks for the info! We'll be in touch :)

minibrings
04-02-2015, 08:00 PM

thank you Erica. Look forward to resolution. i'd like to be able to have a NEW car that did not have to go back/forth for various issues.
I've never encountered this with my other new cars before.

minibrings
04-08-2015, 12:16 PM

My dealer told me they have not been contacted by anyone at Fiat to resolve. Why not? I have a car that cant be fixed withiut fiat stepping in to fix their error.

I opened new case for separate issue with recurring CEL issue

Ive owned 3 Fiats.. Thanks for nada

minibrings
04-13-2015, 04:10 PM
Update.

Third dealer, third state, seems most competent. Washer issue simply disconnected hose leaking.. He was not sure why dealer 2 made a stink about Fiat not having the part listed. They are also redoing the CEL fux that Dealer 2 did a half a@@ job. Here on out, sticking w dealer 3 assuming they actually fix the CEL issue as well.

I really liked the car before the troubles.. Wish me luck that third time, third dealer, third state fixes it.

Opened a case, Richard from Fiat excellent to work with and proactive.

Andree
04-13-2015, 08:53 PM
Update.

Third dealer, third state, seems most competent. Washer issue simply disconnected hose leaking.. He was not sure why dealer 2 made a stink about Fiat not having the part listed. They are also redoing the CEL fux that Dealer 2 did a half a@@ job. Here on out, sticking w dealer 3 assuming they actually fix the CEL issue as well.

I really liked the car before the troubles.. Wish me luck that third time, third dealer, third state fixes it.

Opened a case, Richard from Fiat excellent to work with and proactive.

Thanks for the update! Keep us in the loop!