PDA

View Full Version : Mod Friendly Houston Dealer?????

R20skixs
03-26-2015, 10:47 AM
Hi,

Just bought a New 2013 Fiat Abarth Cario with 25 miles 2 months ago. i really want to start doing a bunch of mods like FMIC, Intake, GFB DV+, Exhaust, down pipe, and an ECU piggy back. With all that said I know my chances are very slim to non on maintaining my warranty but by some sort of miracle is there a dealer here in Houston that may overlook the mods or some of those mods mentioned. If I do come up with some sord of warranty trouble on the little beast. Thanks a bunch and any input is appreciate.

aelfwyne
03-26-2015, 10:59 AM
A few months ago I would have said Northside.

Now I'm not really sure with the way FCA has been dealing with warranties with people.

R20skixs
03-26-2015, 11:10 AM

Now I'm not really sure with the way FCA has been dealing with warranties with people.
Thanks. Should I be worried about anything or should I just take my chances and do the mods. How do these little beast hold up with mods. I'm thinking maybe keep driving it up to around 6-8k miles and then just install the mods but I'm weary about damaging anything.

NGEN
03-27-2015, 10:43 AM

***** is no longer at Northside so you should be good.

NGEN
03-27-2015, 10:51 AM
Thanks. Should I be worried about anything or should I just take my chances and do the mods. How do these little beast hold up with mods. I'm thinking maybe keep driving it up to around 6-8k miles and then just install the mods but I'm weary about damaging anything.

Go for it. Northside is a good group of guys. The "Bad Apple" in the group is no longer there. We are in North Houston (Spring/Tomball area) so if you need any help with mods, we can definitely help you out.

aelfwyne
03-27-2015, 11:02 AM
Stephen is no longer at Northside so you should be good.

Wow, I thought it was just me that had an issue with him. Mostly that it seems I was always made to feel my problems weren't actual problems with the car but with me. I was about to schedule a visit to Helfman, but maybe I'll give Northside another chance.

Trunkout
03-27-2015, 11:43 AM
Why? Why chance ruining your warranty AT ALL? Kids.....:dunno:

NGEN
03-27-2015, 04:18 PM
Wow, I thought it was just me that had an issue with him. Mostly that it seems I was always made to feel my problems weren't actual problems with the car but with me. I was about to schedule a visit to Helfman, but maybe I'll give Northside another chance.

You have no idea... give Northside another shot. Now that ******* is no longer there, no more bad apples.