PDA

View Full Version : 25% off (72 hours only) Saint Patrick's day special!

Stay Fresh Car Care
03-17-2015, 11:47 AM
Happy Saint. Patrick's Day everyone. Enjoy 25% for the next 72 hours! Also check out our new Microfiber Towels.
www.stayfreshcarcare.com

SuperTony
03-17-2015, 11:52 AM
Okay, I have to chime in here because this stuff is awesome. Picture this, it is a beautiful spring day and you have the morning dedicated to caring for your FIAT. You walk outside and remember you have nice new microfiber towels and some awesome Stay Fresh glaze and other products to use! We all know you can never have enough clean and soft microfiber towels lying around :-)

Stay Fresh Car Care
03-17-2015, 12:52 PM
Okay, I have to chime in here because this stuff is awesome. Picture this, it is a beautiful spring day and you have the morning dedicated to caring for your FIAT. You walk outside and remember you have nice new microfiber towels and some awesome Stay Fresh glaze and other products to use! We all know you can never have enough clean and soft microfiber towels lying around :-)

Microfiber towels are the most important part when it comes to detailing. Remember, what touches the paint surface is either going to damage it or safely remove dirty and road grime.

Erick

Tweak
03-17-2015, 09:52 PM

One of the best things is once cleaned things seem to stay that way...cleaned mine and a couple weeks later someone refused to believe it wasn't JUST cleaned that day. Pays to clean it right and with a quality product.

Stay Fresh Car Care
03-17-2015, 10:08 PM
One of the best things is once cleaned things seem to stay that way...cleaned mine and a couple weeks later someone refused to believe it wasn't JUST cleaned that day. Pays to clean it right and with a quality product.

Tweak you are awesome. Let us know if you need anything :)

Tweak
03-18-2015, 01:06 PM
Tweak you are awesome. Let us know if you need anything :)

Thanks guys, will do. Warm weather is rolling in so more car related activities again FINALLY! :)