PDA

View Full Version : New Fiat 500 Special Editions Forum Opened Up

Fiat500USA
03-17-2015, 09:03 AM
We have created a new forum section called Fiat 500 Special Edition (http://www.fiat500usaforum.com/forumdisplay.php?74-Fiat-500-Special-Editions)s that will cater to discussions specific to the numerous special edition Fiat 500 models. Currently we have the Prima Edizione, Cattiva, 1957 Edition and the Gucci all listed. Others will be added as we go along.

The Prima Edizione forum (http://www.fiat500usaforum.com/forumdisplay.php?116-Fiat-500-Prima-Edizione) is particularly neat because a lot of the first posts on the forum are there. Remember, these cars were sold to owners before they even knew what the North American Fiat 500 looked like, so it is entertaining to read what we speculated the car would be like.

Thanks goes out to those who suggested this! Feel free to post more suggestions!

Robert Nixon
03-17-2015, 10:53 AM
Great idea!
I don't think we get the tribute Maserati and tribute Ferrari versions in the US, but those certainly could be included in the "Special Editions" section.

junnyquest
03-17-2015, 12:21 PM
Sure, now that I no longer have my old Cattiva...!

NGEN
03-17-2015, 02:40 PM
Good call!

Scarecrow23
03-17-2015, 02:58 PM
GQ Edition, I just saw it in person as someone at my work just bought one in black.

Fiat500USA
03-17-2015, 08:54 PM
GQ Edition, I just saw it in person as someone at my work just bought one in black.

Definitely, I'm working on that one. :thumbsup:

Fiat500USA
03-18-2015, 07:58 AM
The new Fiat 500 GQ Forum is open! http://www.fiat500usaforum.com/forumdisplay.php?119-GQ-Edition

Mini Cord
03-18-2015, 08:04 AM
What about the 500 Ribelle?

Fiat500USA
03-28-2015, 12:41 AM
What about the 500 Ribelle?

That's a possibility. Maybe we can get a few owners to raise their hands so we can gauge interest?

Andree
03-28-2015, 01:12 AM
That's a possibility. Maybe we can get a few owners to raise their hands so we can gauge interest?

I'm raising my hand, but I'm not an owner of a Ribelle. Because I like to read about all the kinds of Fiats made, what the options are, when they are produced, etc. Just by having the category it gives people a new destination, a chance to see what it is, what it does, what it has. It might be THE car for many readers, who don't know it exists!

I know there was an article you posted with a picture:
http://www.fiat500usa.com/2014/11/fiat-500-ribelle-and-500l-urbana.html

But folks just coming in may not have seen it. It's certainly a good looking car, with it's red roof and mirror caps, black wheels with red-trimmed center caps, and available in four different colors, black, white, gray, silver.

It's especially sporty with the dark surrounds on the head and tail lights. I know many people LOVE the smoked lights look, and it wasn't available on the Pop until the Ribelle.

It deserves it's own spot, and I want to see people come to that section and post photos of ALL of the colors. I've only seen the white one online and in the above link. I want to see the rest of the colors. For the very same reasons I wanted to see all the colors of the 1957 Edition. I want to see them all!!!!

Andree
04-08-2015, 04:01 PM
I figure if it's shown as a Special Edition on the Fiat site, it should be reflected here too. I'd still like to see the Ribelle here.

And I wonder, how many folks will the Abarth would choose to have a red top on their convertible, if it was made available? The Ribelle with it's red roof and matching mirror caps, those smoky headlamps, it would totally look great on the Abarth with matching side stripes.

Or has anyone has done a red roof on their hardtop Abarth?

These color roofs are the closest we've had to the two-tone versions available elsewhere. I love the two-tone combinations, and keep hoping they will make them available here. I like the white over red or white over blue Pop styles. There are many Abarth combos too.

Putting in the Ribelle section might be the inspiration for many people to try out a roof wrap.

Scarecrow23
04-09-2015, 12:52 PM
I figure if it's shown as a Special Edition on the Fiat site, it should be reflected here too. I'd still like to see the Ribelle here.

And I wonder, how many folks will the Abarth would choose to have a red top on their convertible, if it was made available? The Ribelle with it's red roof and matching mirror caps, those smoky headlamps, it would totally look great on the Abarth with matching side stripes.

Or has anyone has done a red roof on their hardtop Abarth?

These color roofs are the closest we've had to the two-tone versions available elsewhere. I love the two-tone combinations, and keep hoping they will make them available here. I like the white over red or white over blue Pop styles. There are many Abarth combos too.

Putting in the Ribelle section might be the inspiration for many people to try out a roof wrap.

After looking at a Black one at my local Studio in San Jose an d thinking 'Wow that's pretty cool looking' and not even knowing it was a special edition till a week or so later, I agree.. very cool factory custom kinda look :)