Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

If it's still in the FCA parts train, trans shipment is free to another dealer. At least that was the case of a couple parts I ordered.

I did a lot of searching on the forum last night and it seems 37mm is the most I've seen someone run here. Someone had 15 inch wheels with 43mm offset...

I think that's tagged as a Ram in other markets. (IIRC that's the model my nephew sent me pictures of it last winter, on his trip to Mexico.)

We only have 2 Alfa dealerships here. A Fiat/Alfa studio. The other Alfa dealership, is offer at a MB one. Along, with Porsche, jaguar Maserati, land...

I would personally sell the new truck, though a Ram dealership. The Fiat studios are pretty much extinct....

What you do is sell it through Fiat dealerships and stick it to Dodge for the Hornet business....

I see that midsize truck, with a RAM name plate on the grill and emboss on the tail gate.
My daughter finally trade off her troublesome Jeep Renegade...

Nice looking alloy wheels...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $150.00 on these Lowering Springs by Corsa Forza Performance for your FIAT 500.

Improve your FIAT...

1970 Fiat Abarth TCR 1000 Berlina Corsa

If the 43mm offset is correct then a 5 to 10mm spacer will put it about right. The stock wheels run between +30 and +35 offset depending on the style....

I'd look at salvage options to keep the price reasonable. I see a few options scattered around the country: https://www.lkqonline.com/2013-fiat-500-...

FWIW, Edmunds pricing guide here. ...

My Neighbor leased a Giulia and traded it in for a Stelvio. The Alfa dealer is in the next county.

I totally agree with you & Firefly is a great analogy (but 'Serenity' is one of my favorite ever movies!)
No resolution re. Fiat posts only...

I was thinking about this post today on my way to work and saw a Giulia. I see a 500 maybe once every two weeks.

Looking good. What I usually do with the inside of the tailpipes is spray some WD40 on something soft like Never Dull Cotton Wading. After that, a chrome...

carbon fiber eyebrows?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seano
    • Nov 2013

carbon fiber eyebrows?

I had a question which is just an aesthetics one. I've been looking a lot at the 500 madness carbon fiber eyebrows. I am not really an "eyelid" afficiando and pretty much like my car just "plain" and clean looking . But I have a grigio abarth and I keep thinking those carbon fiber eyebrows would look good color wise and form wise on the car. I'm wondering if anyone has them and likes them, or doesn't, once installed. I kind of think the gray/black carbon fiber color would work well, without any painting, on the grigio abarth.

Clearly they look good with the carbon hood. Wondering if they work well/look good by themselves.

Please let me know if you have thoughts or experience, one way or the other.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Seano; 03-07-2015, 06:43 PM. Reason: left something out
  • krayzielilsmoki

I can make them out of cf vinyl for pretty cheap. That way if you don't like them you just peel them off.
    I recently started a full time job, so between school and work I have very little free time for anything else. The decal making has been put on hold.

Comment

• Seano
      • Nov 2013

That sounds like a good idea! I'll send you a p.m. Thank you.

Comment

• nielmon
        • Mar 2015

Any update or pics perhaps? I've seen lots of Wranglers with headlight eyebrows and I think it would look good also on Fiat.

Comment

• Seano
          • Nov 2013

Originally posted by nielmon
          Any update or pics perhaps? I've seen lots of Wranglers with headlight eyebrows and I think it would look good also on Fiat.
          It's a work in progress, nielmon. I'll update soon. Thanks.

Comment

• NeroHero
            • Feb 2014

I'd like to see this as well. I know what 'eyelids' look like, but what are eyebrows?
            Last edited by NeroHero; 03-11-2015, 12:23 PM.

Comment

• juvenchan
              • Nov 2013

I'd like to add that on my Abarth!
              Can anyone pm me a template so that i can work on the vinyl.

Comment

• boxerbay
                • Jul 2014

you don't really need a template just use masking tape to tape where you want it to cut then apply the vinyl then cut with a masking tape is.

20141230_083834.jpg
                sigpic
                2012 Abarth Grigio, sunroof, red leather, red mirrors, carbon fiber stripe, Fly1 CF Lip and skirt, XXR 550 17x8.25 19mm w/ 195/40/17, SR48 Stud, R1 Rotors, EBC reds, ATM HCI, ATM FMIC, EC/HPSI Unichip II, PTP turbo blanket, GFB/DV+, Norcal SS DP, J-Pipe 2.25, MPX Axleback, BC Coilovers, Neu-f 28mm rear bar, 3M Crystalline tint, HID 6500K + 3000K.

Comment

• Abarth Five O
                  • May 2012

Check out my garage: I have a pic of the CF vinyl wrap eyelids by Boris aka Krayzielilsmoki. Very inexpensive, looks killer, and made from quality vinyl. Beats spending $169+ for real CF eyelids, much tighter fitment, and looks even better than the real McCoy, imo.
                  Last edited by Abarth Five O; 03-11-2015, 01:38 PM.
                  2012 Abarth Grigio: visit my garage for list of mods and more pics: http://www.fiat500usaforum.com/dto_g...vehicle&v=1754

Comment

• Juelz
                    • Apr 2015

does anyone know if they are suitable for fiat 500's in general as the indicaor light is right where the eyelids sit?

Comment

• spotman
                      • Jun 2012

Howdy, I have CF eyelids on my dark green sport, I really like them and gives It an attitude. I have pics in my garage on here, please feel free to check it out.
                      Thanks

Comment

• BlueCorn
                        • Mar 2015

image.jpg

Plasti dip + a couple hours. $15

I really like the look of the Madness Evil Hood but it's not currently in my budget. Instead, I used white Plasti Dip to made my own "eyelids." Only took a couple of hours and I think it turned out pretty well. Total cost: $15

Comment

• jwgrigio
                          • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Juelz
                          does anyone know if they are suitable for fiat 500's in general as the indicaor light is right where the eyelids sit?
                          The North American 500s indicators are located in the place where your bright lights are(I think), so no they won't work.
                          Last edited by jwgrigio; 04-25-2015, 06:47 AM.
                          2013 Grigio Abarth
                          Interior Mods: ATM/DEPO boost gauge, mouse pad knee pad, wet okole seat covers with lumbar, led dome, relocated usb to console, self amplified sub under driver's seat
                          Exterior Mods: Spare tire kit, single exhaust(no muffler), Turbo diffuser, rally armor mud flaps, 10mm rear wheel spacers, zonker's spring mod (only half a coil), 35% window tint
                          Performance Mods: RR/M ultimate box, Eurocompultion V2 intake, Ryephile boost mod, NeuF ss adapter, NeuF torsion bar, Koni shocks

Comment

• BlueCorn
                            • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Juelz
                            I can only speak for the US model, as that's what I have, nothing is blocked by the eyelid. I'll get another picture today.

Comment

• BlueCorn
                              • Mar 2015

eyelid_detail.jpg

It doesn't actually "block" anything. The eyelight projector is below the edge of the eyelid and the turn indicator/daylight running light is below the headlight.

Comment