PDA

View Full Version : Fiatcares changing hands....

FiatCares
02-05-2015, 12:59 PM
Dear friends and forum members new and old...

Over the past 2.5 years this has been a great experience getting to know and help all of you and share your enthusiasm for such exciting products. But, as all good things must come to and end, it is time for Jonathan to move on to other responsibilities within FCA. I wanted to write you formally and thank every one of you for helping and challenging me along the way and pushing me to be a better and more informed representative of our great Fiat products. However, FiatCares will still have a manufactures presence on the forums, with the same avatar. Soon you will be introduced to Erika. Please welcome her and show her how great this community is.

Felnus
02-05-2015, 01:08 PM
Jonathan, thank you for all the information and all of help you have provided forum members! Good luck in your new position and don't be a stranger, you are welcome here anytime.

SuperTony
02-05-2015, 02:41 PM
Thank you Jonathan - are you transitioning existing issues to Erika?

bryanintowson
02-05-2015, 02:46 PM
Thanks, Jon for being a great member of the forum and for all your help over the years!

Tweak
02-05-2015, 02:48 PM
As on the other forum I thank you for your contributions to the community and wish you luck moving forward Jonathan.

gundam2000
02-05-2015, 03:02 PM
Thanks for helping the community Jonathan.

FiatCares
02-05-2015, 03:14 PM
Thank you Jonathan - are you transitioning existing issues to Erika?

Tony: any pre-existing issues or concerns that I have been working on this week only, like yours, I will see through to completion. anything new will be handled by Erika.. I will PM you with my contact information off the forum, so we can communicate.

FiatCares
02-05-2015, 03:21 PM
As on the other forum I thank you for your contributions to the community and wish you luck moving forward Jonathan.

Thank you guys!!!!

FiatCares
02-05-2015, 04:48 PM
Hi Guys! My name is Erica and I'll be taking over as the FiatCares representative on the Fiat forums. I have heard great things about the customers in these online Fiat communities and I am looking forward to learning from all of you and to providing any assistance that I can from a corporate standpoint. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns you may have. I'm here to help!

Tweak
02-05-2015, 05:02 PM
Hi Guys! My name is Erica and I'll be taking over as the FiatCares representative on the Fiat forums. I have heard great things about the customers in these online Fiat communities and I am looking forward to learning from all of you and to providing any assistance that I can from a corporate standpoint. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns you may have. I'm here to help!

Welcome to the forum Erica...going to be hard not saying Jonathan after all the time. :D

Fiat500USA
02-05-2015, 05:09 PM
On behalf of the entire forum, We thank you Jonathan for all your work you have done for the community. We wish you well in all your future endeavors.

And we extend a warm welcome to Erica. We know you'll be a valuable asset to the community. On a personal note, if there is anything I can do to assist, please do not hesitate to contact me.

junnyquest
02-05-2015, 05:23 PM
Welcome to the Forum, Erica...!

bryanintowson
02-05-2015, 05:28 PM
Welcome, Erica!

As a test of your car person cred - what's your current ride? :P

FiatCares
02-05-2015, 05:47 PM
Welcome, Erica!

As a test of your car person cred - what's your current ride? :P

I just bought a new 2015 Jeep Cherokee... I know, I know...it should have been a Fiat. But I have three dogs and I needed the cargo space :)

bryanintowson
02-05-2015, 06:09 PM
The L would have been a decent choice but I'll give you a pass because I am a former Jeep owner.

Also I do like the new Cherokee quite a lot.

aevansgatech
02-06-2015, 09:56 AM
You were a great help Jonathan! Welcome Erica!

No offence, but I hope I never need your help lol

FSTCS6
02-06-2015, 10:26 AM
Welcome Erica!

Nothing wrong with the Cherokee at all, I have a '14 Grand Cherokee Altitude alongside my '13 Abarth C...best of both worlds :).

Fiat500USA
02-06-2015, 01:06 PM
They are all Fiats now! yelrotflmao-vi

FiatCares
02-06-2015, 03:00 PM
You were a great help Jonathan! Welcome Erica!

No offence, but I hope I never need your help lol

None taken :) We always hope you won't need our help too! But I'm here JUST IN CASE!

wilbmeister
03-02-2015, 10:41 PM
Jonathan... Thank you!
Erica... Welcome!

Erica, I was wondering if you will have a presence on all the forums? Besides this one, I was wondering about the black and red forums.
Thanks!

Tweak
03-02-2015, 11:05 PM
Jonathan... Thank you!
Erica... Welcome!

Erica, I was wondering if you will have a presence on all the forums? Besides this one, I was wondering about the black and red forums.
Thanks!

She is on the red and here (as is Dave/FiatCACares), that I am aware of Erika and Dave are not on and may not be aware of the black forum.

Amacento
03-12-2015, 03:24 PM
Thank you, Jonathan. Be well... do great things.

And 'Hello' Erica!