PDA

View Full Version : Coolant recovery hose clip

Utahwjr
01-17-2015, 10:57 AM
On my 2015 500C Pop there is a line that runs from the right side of the engine bay behind the air box to the recovery bottle on the left. Its held in 3 places - 2 are moulded into the air box and one is a clip that has a peg and is snapped into a hole in the air box lip. See picture below with the air box removed. Looks like a wiring loom clip.

Every parts diagram I've found online shows the hose but not this clip. Does anyone know what the part number is for this part or an equivalent part?

Thanks.

Bill

AreWhyAyEn
01-17-2015, 08:54 PM

Does that help any? its from a '14 but maybe give an idea if its there. Couldnt bring up the 15. if its on there let me know the # it is

Utahwjr
01-17-2015, 09:59 PM
That's the diagram I've found as well. Clip goes on the single piece #6 but is not shown. If you look at the diagram of the air box it's not shown their either.

AreWhyAyEn
01-17-2015, 11:30 PM
I assume by airbox you mean intake manifold? Yeah checked that one too. Nothing i could find showed it. Sorry! Wish i could help. If you want to message me ill give you my email where you could sent the last 8 of your vin, and that picture, i could try checking monday when I get back to work (I work at a dealer in service)

Fiat500USA
01-18-2015, 12:34 AM
Also trying to check. Can you draw an arrow to the part you are talking about or where it goes? You can use microsoft paint to make the arrow. Let us know.

Best regards,
Chris

Utahwjr
01-18-2015, 12:59 AM
Chris - clip is sitting in the middle of the picture above in the hole with the threaded insert in the manifold where the air box/filter attaches. Is that shot its attached to the coolant recover line.

What I'm calling the airbox is in the first picture below. This is what is under the cover with FIAT that you see when you open the hood. Air filter is at bottoms of photo. You can see where the clip goes - the tab with the hole in it between the 2 humps at the top which would be toward the cowl in the car. Second picture shows the clip in question.