PDA

View Full Version : How much is a PRIMA EDIZIONE # 103 worth?

PrimaWebster
12-26-2014, 12:54 PM
Looking to sell my Prima Edizione number 103 it has 48000 miles on it. In good condition been in the south most it's life :) I'm just not to sure what it would be worth to some one who knows what it is. Would love to here what you guys have to say

fiatnut
04-12-2016, 10:26 PM
Looking to sell my Prima Edizione number 103 it has 48000 miles on it. In good condition been in the south most it's life :) I'm just not to sure what it would be worth to some one who knows what it is. Would love to here what you guys have to say
unfortunately not much at the moment ,maybe down the road it may go up ,the dealer offered me $8000 for mine with 6700 kms .

Robert Nixon
04-13-2016, 10:50 AM
You could check if Kelly Blue Book has any info, or at least an estimate if the Prima adds value.

SpidArman
04-20-2016, 11:21 AM

Echoing the previous posters, they are correct. With that kind of miles, you would be lucky to get about $6500 if it's in top shape with no scratches, chips or previous damage history. Your best bet would be to try to sell on one of the enthusiast boards or websites. Regular public customers wouldn't give a rat turd about history or exclusivity....