PDA

View Full Version : ROTM December 2014 Submissions

Fiat500USA
12-03-2014, 03:01 PM
The December 2014 Fiat 500 USA Forum Ride of the Month contest is now open! This month's prize is a $50 gift card to the FIAT USA store courtesy of Fiat500USA.com (http://fiat500usa.com/)!

Below are the rules for your convenience (they are stickied at the top of the ROTM forum)

Here are the rules:
1.Every first 12 days of the month, look for a thread that says "ROTM [Month] 2014 Submissions" and there you can post 5 pictures of your car and list all your modifications. Up to ten cars will be in the running. It's first come first served and members have 12 days to make their post with pics and mod list. After 12 days I'll close the thread. Anyone who doesn't make the deadline, can enter the following month. There will be no discussions or comments in the thread.

2.Between 13th-15th day of the month we'll set up the poll, and starting on the 16th day, and running through the end of the month, the site votes and a winner will be chosen by most votes.

Rule Details
1. Five photos must be posted. NO collages. NO Photoshoping to alter the appearance of the car. White balance/color correction is OK. HDR and other such effects, presets or filters are OK, but frowned upon. It is the Ride of the Month - not Image of the Month.
2. Modifications list must be what you have on your car now. Not in the future. Mods that you are selling and are listed in the classifieds cannot be included.
3. You may link to build thread if you have one.
4. Anyone who is in the running this month and loses must skip a month before re-entering the contest again.
5. Winner has to wait 1 year before re-entering.
6. There has to be three car minimum for the contest to run, ten car maximum. If there aren't three cars, the contest is suspended for that month.
7. NO soliciting to "vote for me" in the forum. NO getting your friends just to join so you can win. If that happens you will be removed from the competition.
8. This is a contest for members, so that means your personal car. No company cars or vendor's cars. Staff isn't eligible for the contest.
9. One car entry per person, per month. Meaning if you own two cars you cannot enter them both at the same time.
10. If you own two cars and you win one month, the winning car cannot be re-entered for 1 year. The other car may be entered after skipping a month.
11. Contest open to any year Fiat Group Car - Fiat, Abarth, Lancia, Alfa Romeo, Maserati, Ferrari, Autobianchi, Innocenti and Fiats built under license -Zastava, SEAT, etc., etc!

Remember - This thread is for submissions. THERE WILL BE NO DISCUSSIONS IN THIS THREAD.

Let's see what you got!

rnddude
12-06-2014, 08:52 PM

2013 500e Sport, Nero Metallic Black (it's an electric with Abarth envy, hence the "E Barth" plates.

Suspension mods: lowered on Abarth springs, Abarth rear sway bar added, trimmed bump stops, 17" competezione wheels with Michelin rubber and custom lug nuts.

Exterior mods, stock stripes removed and replaced with an orange pin stripe on the body and wheels, courtesy of two sticks pinstriping, HID headlamps.

Interior mods: dash painted to match mirrors and pin stripes, replaced the stock black headrests, door panels, and climate control facia with white/orange parts from a crema. LED lights throughout. Dash cam added for insurance reason. Added the standard jack and a tire plug kit to the rear boot area.

Gigante
12-09-2014, 01:04 PM
I thought I would join in as it's December and Rosso is a fitting color:)

http://i.imgur.com/MD3tGgY.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/VuJv9X0.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/INySvIe.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/aidlvryl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Y04z67ql.jpg

2012 ABARTH Rosso - Red/Black leather interior - Sunroof - TomTom - Bose Stereo System

Suspension Mods: Eibach Sportlines - Energy Suspension Rear Bump Stops - Koni Rear Adj Shocks - Neu-F Front Swaybar & Rear Torsion Bar - CPR lower front brace - RRMS Corsa Chassis Braces - RRMS Upper Brace bar (Engine Compartment).

Brake Mods: COBALT XR4 Brake Pads

Engine Mods: EC E+D OBDII FLASH TUNE - EC V4 CAI - MPX Ported Throttle Body - FORGE RECIRC BOV - FORGE WGA "Big Head" - RRMS Lightweight Pulley Kit - BOOMBA Boost leak fix - SuperSprint 200 Cell high Flow DP & Full Turbo Back Exhaust with Black Tips - CPR Small Battery Kit W/ DEKA Big Crank ETX20L battery - RRMS Heat Shield - Lava Matt Wrap on RRMS Heat Shield, OEM Turbo HeatShield, Battery and Intercooler piping - ADD-1 Oil Catch Can W/ custom CPR mounting bracket on the Small Battery Kit.

Interior Mods: Tuner RS Bolt In Rollbar & Rear Seat Delete - CPR Upper Rear Brace - Strouds Rear Race Net - BORIS ABARTH 595 Decals on Dash, Roll Bar and Rear Seat Delete - ATM Boost Gauge - SCHROTH Rallye Harness In Silver (Driver & Passenger) - RedLineGoods Custom Steering Wheel Wrap - GoPro Rollbar Mount - Ipad Holder Mount (by shifter) - Abarth 595 Turismo kick plates (door jam) - PLIX Kiwi OBD11 BlueTooth.

Exterior Mods: RRMS CF front lip - RRMS CF Rear Wing Extension - Pogea CF Mirror Caps - Craven Small Antenna - Headlight Armor DRL film (yellow) - CC5C Grill Badge - KlearZ Front Bumper lenses (Red) - 595 Turismo Badges (sides) and rear hatch - Front Mount Hide a plate (manual fold down license plate holder) - U.K Abarth 10 Spokes W/ diamond cut finish and clear coat ( daily wheels) / OEM wheels for track days.

More to come but this is what's on the car today.

Thank you all for taking the time to look.

GIGANTE

gfurneri
12-09-2014, 08:13 PM

I'll enter my car in so we can meet the three car minimum, and keep the Rosso theme going...

2013 Rosso Abarth:
Mods are: mm ecu, mm pedal, madness CAI, MPx TB, Forge turbo actuator. PTP Turbo Blanket. My RTB and Comp sway are in the mail, so they don't count.... and the first pic I'm getting air in my tire, so that's why I'm parked like a jerk...

MattLima
12-09-2014, 11:31 PM
15777 15778 15779 1578015781

Hopefully I'm not late.

Exterior:
CF wrapped hood
CF wrapped hatch
Gloss black wrapped roof
Takata front tow strap
ACS Cavallino front grill w/ LED bar

Interior:
Neu-F short shift adapter
Cravenspeed lever shifter
LED dome light

Engine:
ATM HCI
ATM FMIC
Uni-Chip stage 2

Suspension:
Bilstein coilovers
Neu-F front and rear sway bar

Wheels:
16x8 Enkei RPF1 4x100
205/45/16 Hankook RS3
Custom Adaptec 4x98-4x100 adapter
Muteki SR48 neo chrome extended lug nuts

Fiat500USA
12-17-2014, 10:36 AM
Hi everyone, take a second to vote for the December Ride of the Month. Check out this month's cars and show some support with just a little vote!

Fiat500USA
12-27-2014, 02:03 PM
Hi everyone, don't forget to vote for the December Ride of the Month. It's a great way to thank the member's who shared their rides with us. We've got great cars entered this month so show some love!

Gigante
01-01-2015, 03:45 PM
I thought I would join in as it's December and Rosso is a fitting color:)

http://i.imgur.com/MD3tGgY.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/VuJv9X0.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/INySvIe.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/aidlvryl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Y04z67ql.jpg

2012 ABARTH Rosso - Red/Black leather interior - Sunroof - TomTom - Bose Stereo System

Suspension Mods: Eibach Sportlines - Energy Suspension Rear Bump Stops - Koni Rear Adj Shocks - Neu-F Front Swaybar & Rear Torsion Bar - CPR lower front brace - RRMS Corsa Chassis Braces - RRMS Upper Brace bar (Engine Compartment).

Brake Mods: COBALT XR4 Brake Pads

Engine Mods: EC E+D OBDII FLASH TUNE - EC V4 CAI - MPX Ported Throttle Body - FORGE RECIRC BOV - FORGE WGA "Big Head" - RRMS Lightweight Pulley Kit - BOOMBA Boost leak fix - SuperSprint 200 Cell high Flow DP & Full Turbo Back Exhaust with Black Tips - CPR Small Battery Kit W/ DEKA Big Crank ETX20L battery - RRMS Heat Shield - Lava Matt Wrap on RRMS Heat Shield, OEM Turbo HeatShield, Battery and Intercooler piping - ADD-1 Oil Catch Can W/ custom CPR mounting bracket on the Small Battery Kit.

Interior Mods: Tuner RS Bolt In Rollbar & Rear Seat Delete - CPR Upper Rear Brace - Strouds Rear Race Net - BORIS ABARTH 595 Decals on Dash, Roll Bar and Rear Seat Delete - ATM Boost Gauge - SCHROTH Rallye Harness In Silver (Driver & Passenger) - RedLineGoods Custom Steering Wheel Wrap - GoPro Rollbar Mount - Ipad Holder Mount (by shifter) - Abarth 595 Turismo kick plates (door jam) - PLIX Kiwi OBD11 BlueTooth.

Exterior Mods: RRMS CF front lip - RRMS CF Rear Wing Extension - Pogea CF Mirror Caps - Craven Small Antenna - Headlight Armor DRL film (yellow) - CC5C Grill Badge - KlearZ Front Bumper lenses (Red) - 595 Turismo Badges (sides) and rear hatch - Front Mount Hide a plate (manual fold down license plate holder) - U.K Abarth 10 Spokes W/ diamond cut finish and clear coat ( daily wheels) / OEM wheels for track days.

More to come but this is what's on the car today.

Thank you all for taking the time to look.

GIGANTE

Hello everyone,

I want to say thank you to mddude, gfurneri and MattLima for being a part of the Ride Of The Month with me. I appreciate everyone who visited the post and especialy those who voted. It was great learning that I was chosen as Ride Of The Month for December. Awesome!

Thank you all again for your time and Happy New year!

GIGANTE

Fiat500USA
01-01-2015, 06:52 PM
Congratulations to Gigante for winning the December Ride of the Month contest and winning the the gift certificate to Fiat USA!!! bigclap Let's also thank rndude, gfurneri and MattLima for sharing their cars with us. Loved looking at them! Thanks also goes out to everyone that voted!

Tweak
01-01-2015, 10:34 PM
Congrats Edwin!

Abarth619
01-01-2015, 11:03 PM
Congratulations Gigante! That is one sweet Abarth you have here. Your engine bay is very tastefully and well done. Also on a side note, I am very impressed with all of the rides this month. All of them are beautiful and thank you for sharing them with us!

Gigante
01-01-2015, 11:08 PM
Congratulations Gigante! That is one sweet Abarth you have here. Your engine bay is very tastefully and well done. Also on a side note, I am very impressed with all of the rides this month. All of them are beautiful and thank you for sharing them with us!

Hello Abarth619, thank you fior the kind words. Yes, some really great cars were featured with some great modding ideas.

Thank you for your time,
GIGANTE

Gigante
01-01-2015, 11:20 PM
Congrats Edwin!

Thank you Jamesbiggrin

docron
01-02-2015, 02:21 AM
Congrats brother! :)

rnddude
01-03-2015, 03:22 PM
A well deserved win, great car!

MrFiat
01-03-2015, 03:59 PM
Nice job, Edwin! Welcome to the ROTM winners club! beerchug You were up against some VERY stiff competition. It was a difficult choice indeed deciding who to vote for this month. A big round of applause :applause: goes out to all of this month's entrants.

Gigante
01-03-2015, 05:56 PM
Congrats brother! :)

Thank you my brother, I appreciate the kind words:).

Gigante
01-03-2015, 05:58 PM
A well deserved win, great car!

Thank you very much rnddude, I appreciate the kind words. My wife had not even considered a 500e now that she has seen your car she's looking them over and weighing her options - :frantic4yc:
Gigante

Gigante
01-03-2015, 06:00 PM
[QUOTE=Gigante;722141]Thank you my brother, I appreciate the kind words.

Gigante
01-03-2015, 06:09 PM
Nice job, Edwin! Welcome to the ROTM winners club! beerchug You were up against some VERY stiff competition. It was a difficult choice indeed deciding who to vote for this month. A big round of applause :applause: goes out to all of this month's entrants.

Hey MrFiat, thank you for the welcome biggrin, I admit it's pretty cool. Yes, I agree some really cool cars and how about rnddude's 500e, really nice! I was happy to a part of this group for ROTM in December and a big thank you again to all who took the time to visit the post and vote.

Thank you for your time,
Edwin (GIGANTE)

AreWhyAyEn
01-03-2015, 06:35 PM
well earned Gigante, you have a beautiful car. More than just the mods, The love you have for your car shines through. I share that love, and when my finances improve, Hope to do more than just pay too much attention to my very fun daily driver/weekend blaster. I aspire to be a future ROTM'er. Rock on and keep showing people what an awesome car the abarth is!!