PDA

View Full Version : Alerts from Fiat Access - Mopar Owner Connect Texts and Emails

CjDaniel
10-19-2014, 07:32 PM
Hi,
I think I saw this a while ago but I can't find much on it.
The Fiat Access App has the ability to alert you via Text messaging or email for a variety of conditions.
Such as Car Charging, car no longer charging.... about 15 different conditions.

Mine has never worked, but I didn't really worry about it. Until the day someone, unplugged me from my charger soon after I left it charging, fortunately I caught the poor whimp who blamed it on his wife... anyway another story.

I called Mopar Owner Connect and told them what was not happining9as far as alerts, and they sounded if they never heard of this before. They opened a case, sent it to their tech support team, who called me and told me that it was a known issue with no fix in sight. This bugged me but I let it go. A few weeks later I decided to call again, this is a pretty significant issue and I can't believe I am the only one who is bothered by it. So I called again, customer service said it was marked on my account "Issue Resolved", I said is telling me that it is a known issue is "resolved" he said no and sent my ticket back to tech support. Who called me and said it is a known issue, and there is no date for resolving it. I said fine, I want the ticket left on my account as unresolved, well that I guess sends signals the wrong way so she said I will call you back. She says that the door lock and unlock alert were the only ones that were working, i haven't tested.

So she comes back on the line and says, "it is scheduled to be resolved Oct 20, can I mark it resolved?" I said no but you can call me on October 21 and ask me. So that is where I left it.

Is anyones working?

dbrick
10-20-2014, 12:13 AM
Ours works, but others' doesn't. From another board: http://www.fiat500owners.com/forum/66-fiat-500e/56641-fiat-access-app-not-sending-notifications.html

Greg Elmassian
10-20-2014, 04:27 PM
There is an entire forum just for the Access app, so that's where posts like this should go.

And there is an outstanding thread where "FiatCares" is responding these issues, which dbrick so kindly provided the link.

Greg

dbrick
10-20-2014, 07:08 PM
There is an entire forum on this board just for the Access app, so that's where posts like this should go.

And there is an outstanding thread in that forum where "FiatCares" is responding these issues, which dbrick so kindly provided the link.

Greg

Fixed. <g>

-D