Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

I might check a parts listing first, especially if a Fiat dealer isn't close by. This diagram shows the door and latch mechanism. (You might want to change...

Alfa is self destructing into incompetency. They are going all in on EV just as the market for them crashes. The Tonale is a failure. It is like $10k...

I've been eyeing the t4 from 500madness except for three issues 1- I can't find anyone anywhere that has it to review 2- they don't give enough technical...

500 Pop Exhaust Mods

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lower byhalia
    • Apr 2014

500 Pop Exhaust Mods

Fiats,

Would a cat-less down pipe & Abarth midpipe added to a (present) MPX Axle-back do anything for my
    non-turbo'd performance?
  • lammie200

Originally posted by lower byhalia
    Fiats,

Would a cat-less down pipe & Abarth midpipe added to a (present) MPX Axle-back do anything for my
    non-turbo'd performance?
    I think that the manifolds are completely different, so it wouldn't work. You can replace you exhaust with a larger cat back system like a Magnaflow. You can also rework the restriction at the downpipe exit to enlarge it to match a larger cat back exhaust. I don't know of anyone that has tried the latter though.

Note that neither one of these suggestions should mess with emissions and you shouldn't get any CEL's. You initial thoughts would mess with both.
    Last edited by lammie200; 10-09-2014, 12:01 PM.
    2017 Abarth Grigio Cenre SR | OEM Leather | OEM 17s | Max Flo Wrapped CAI | E+D Tune P1 | TMC Autoflash | 4C CPs | MPx AB Exhaust | RRM Turbo Blanket | Forge RBOV DV & WGA | ATM FMIC | PCV Catch Can | 5mm/16mm Spacers | Neu-F Rear Bar | DNA Lower & Side Braces & Camber Plates | 4 Konis | 4 Springs | GP End Links | MPx MC Bracket | Power Stop Z23 Pads & Rotors | 2" Steering Wheel Spacer

2013 Sport Argento SR - SOLD - | Many Mods

Comment

• opiateESP
      Boost Addict
      Lifetime Member
      • Oct 2012

Originally posted by lower byhalia
      Fiats,

non-turbo'd performance?
      The turbo downpipes connects to the turbo itself. It would also be far to big in diameter for a normally aspirated engine.
      Pistons & Petrol: Follow us on YouTube.

2017 Abarth 124 Spider
      Tork Tuned | CP Pistons | Carrillo Rods | Garrett G25-550

The 300+ Club(?)
      #notscare

Comment

• lower byhalia
        • Apr 2014

hmmmm

..................clearing up a lot of cobwebs, guys. Thank you.

Wouldn't it be more economical for me to just have an exhaust shop match the diameter of the MPX Axleback in a straight pipe, up to the manifold until I move to put a header on it.
        Duh.

The header installed-then the straight pipe to axle-back.

Comment

• pip
          • Aug 2014

no.....I doubt it will do anything
          F'n STOCK FOR NOW!!!

Comment

• lower byhalia
            • Apr 2014

Header won't help?

Comment

• snakebite4767
              • Jun 2014

Originally posted by pip
              no.....I doubt it will do anything
              +1
              I just don't believe that any of the exhaust mods are going to give you any "REAL" increase in performance. Some of them do however sound good!

Snakebite

Comment

• pip
                • Aug 2014

I looked in to it when we had our pop before we got the Abarth and it is like pissing in the wind.......no point...

the thing I do see people doing is making them weigh less, and getting better MPG
                F'n STOCK FOR NOW!!!

Comment