PDA

View Full Version : RRM Ultimate Ecu.... AWESOME

Abarth_Ray
10-07-2014, 06:46 PM
So guys im new to this forum, but i wanted to start off by saying RRM has made my car a totally different animal. I currently have the ECM and intake and the car drives 100% different than stock. People who have this ECM can vouch for me, it is a must have for our cars. After the 80 mile break in period i put the pedal to the floor and i was amazed. Definitely could feel the 30hp instantly. Install was straight up. Have been running it for 1000 miles with no issues. Big shout out to Rob and the boys at RRM for hooking it up.
By the way, the quality of the RRM intake is unmatched. i had a cheapy sila concepts intake previously and wasnt happy.

bigclapbigclapbigclap

Sales@roadrace
10-07-2014, 07:09 PM
So guys im new to this forum, but i wanted to start off by saying RRM has made my car a totally different animal. I currently have the ECM and intake and the car drives 100% different than stock. People who have this ECM can vouch for me, it is a must have for our cars. After the 80 mile break in period i put the pedal to the floor and i was amazed. Definitely could feel the 30hp instantly. Install was straight up. Have been running it for 1000 miles with no issues. Big shout out to Rob and the boys at RRM for hooking it up.
By the way, the quality of the RRM intake is unmatched. i had a cheapy sila concepts intake previously and wasnt happy.

bigclapbigclapbigclap

Thanks! Always great to hear some feedback!

Gunny
11-01-2014, 04:31 PM
i agree 100%ni installed the rrm ultimate pro about a week ago and my car runs way way better now! i was concerned at first because of the erratic boost guage readings but after learning that the stock gaugr is useless after a piggyback im happy as can be now.....next week i plan on ordering the rrm intake to complete the package as i already have one of their engine covers sitting in the garage

Abarth Five O
11-02-2014, 01:44 PM
Glad u like it. I'm one of the early adopters and have been running it for over a year now without any issues or cels from it. It has delivered as promised.

abarth_cc
12-30-2014, 12:53 PM
Any worries with the RRM intake driving in the rain or anything? Just worried about waterlocking the motor...:(

Abarth619
12-30-2014, 01:28 PM
Any worries with the RRM intake driving in the rain or anything? Just worried about waterlocking the motor...:( Nope, no water issues. Just stay out of lakes, rivers and the ocean and you'll be fine. ;)

Tweak
12-30-2014, 10:19 PM
Any worries with the RRM intake driving in the rain or anything? Just worried about waterlocking the motor...:(

Welcome to the forum. As stated above no worries, been running it for around a year and a half without any issues.