Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Edit to my post: This morning the car felt like it was misfiring as the low pressure warning flashed on again. I'm definitely going to have to avoid driving...

I see tons of Alfas around here, but I live near wealthy East Coast enclaves. Stevios are especially popular....

For item one, check the gas cap. There is an O-ring that gets brittle with age. Generally a squirt of lithium grease or something similar will refresh...

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

This guy with the pass on that 350Z though...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shagghie

This guy with the pass on that 350Z though...

looks like an incredible car with an awesome driver... or for those of you that recognize the name... rider.

;-)
    sigpic
    RAW Big Turbo, tuned to 250+whp on p93
    LSD, FX400, Okadas, 550cc, ported t-mani
    NightOwl Racing BC Racing with SWIFT Spring Suspension set up
    ATM FMIC, ATM Fenderwell Intake
    VanHook CF Rear Diff, doorhandles, hood vents and duct covers
    Advan RSII 17x7.5, rally stud conversion
  • CCR#5
    • Jun 2014

oh to have a 6spd.....

Comment

• GQRob
      • Jul 2013

Pure skill! Prefer watching him on a Yamaha.
      2012 Abarth & 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C LE

Comment

• shagghie

Originally posted by GQRob
        Pure skill! Prefer watching him on a Yamaha.
        indeed.... the extra two wheels must feel like extra baggage.
        sigpic
        RAW Big Turbo, tuned to 250+whp on p93
        LSD, FX400, Okadas, 550cc, ported t-mani
        NightOwl Racing BC Racing with SWIFT Spring Suspension set up
        ATM FMIC, ATM Fenderwell Intake
        VanHook CF Rear Diff, doorhandles, hood vents and duct covers
        Advan RSII 17x7.5, rally stud conversion

Comment