PDA

View Full Version : Abarth in the Rockies

Lil Blue
09-07-2014, 12:23 PM
Last year we had Lil Blue...this year Ribelle, and it's even more fun on the twisties. See lots of wildlie this year, tons of elk..a moose, etc. The Abarth did great across Kansas in the middle of the night, and was sure footed during the torential down pours of a thunder storm. Her Highness really appreciated having the heated leather seats when we were on Trail Ridge Road up in the mountains. Perfect day to have the top down. Seems like everywhere we stopped people commented how nice the car was (except I hate it when they say "it's so cute" <ugh>). My niece's fiance has a Mercedes 2 seater convertible SLK what ever sports car, and when we followed him up to Estes Park, and our side of the road became 2 lane for passing, he opened his up a little which we did also. (my sister who was in the back seat said the back needs oh <crap> handles also..are you listening Fiat?). When we parked..he stated he was impressed we kept up with him. I'm not. :eagerness: We got a couple of pictures of the Abarth in the same place we got Lil Blue lst year (which I'm also posting for a comparison).

FSTCS6
09-07-2014, 01:12 PM
Looks like a fun road trip. Glad you guys had a good time.