PDA

View Full Version : SILA Concepts Brake Rotors

modular
08-18-2014, 05:48 PM
Looking to spice up the look behind the wheels a bit. These would be going on a daily driver.

Anyone currently using them? Feedback?

****EDIT****

Nevermind, going with StopTech drilled/slotted rotors and EBC reds all around.

NOTHINGCUTEABOUTMYCAR
08-19-2014, 11:38 PM
Looking to spice up the look behind the wheels a bit. These would be going on a daily driver.

Anyone currently using them? Feedback?

****EDIT****

Love my SILA CONCEPTS rotors. They look sexy and add braking performance well above stock.

Haring
08-20-2014, 08:37 AM
****EDIT****

Heard those were a good choice. Let me know how they work for you. I think that's my next upgrade.

modular
08-20-2014, 10:28 AM
As a side note I purchased all items from Chris @ EC. Pads will be here tomorrow. Rotors this coming Monday. I have a 5 day weekend for Labor Day and all will be installed then. Read EBC's bedding procedure. Up to 1500 miles for the pads to completely bed in. Man, that will take me almost 6 months at the rate I'm going.

Abarth Five O
08-20-2014, 01:16 PM
Installed my EBC Reds last week w/ R1 premier slotted rotors (same mfr. as Stop tech) and NeuF SS brake lines. No chirping, and with less than 400 miles bed in is taking place nicely; bite, power, sensitivity, and responsiveness is so much better than oem I am glad I did this upgrade. An important upgrade for those boosting more power on the track or street and want more control.

nilfinite
08-20-2014, 02:17 PM
As a side note I purchased all items from Chris @ EC. Pads will be here tomorrow. Rotors this coming Monday. I have a 5 day weekend for Labor Day and all will be installed then. Read EBC's bedding procedure. Up to 1500 miles for the pads to completely bed in. Man, that will take me almost 6 months at the rate I'm going.

Yes, it takes a while for it to bed in. When it's bedding in, the brakes will have more bite than normal and also dust more.